British magician Troy replaces the Arsenal crest with a Tottenham badge on a fan’s shirt at a pub [Video]
Troy is a brand new magician in Britain who has managed to get a TV show on channel 4, and the promo for the new series centres on a scene before the North London Derby between Arsenal and Tottenham.
Troy comes face to face with a group of Arsenal supporters to discuss just how long they’ve supported the Gunners and to discover what it would take for them to wear a Tottenham short.
With the fans proud of their hatred for Spurs, one Arsenal fan had his shirt magically ruined by Troy as he replaced the Gunners badge on his jersey with a Tottenham crest.
Unhappy, the Arsenal fan removed his shirt leaving himself bare chested at the pub.
See the brilliant piece of magic below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger tells Thierry Henry Arsenal can win the league (Video)October 1, 2016
- Charlie Nicholas apologises to Arsene Wenger, Paul Merson praises Arsenal (Video)October 1, 2016
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek takes on Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi at FIFA 17 launch (Video)October 1, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to manager Arsene Wenger’s 20 years at club so far (Video)October 1, 2016
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016
- Spurs star Sonaldo nutmegs Arsenal youngster Calum Chambers (video)September 29, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016