British magician Troy replaces the Arsenal crest with a Tottenham badge on a fan’s shirt at a pub [Video]
- February 12, 2014
Troy is a brand new magician in Britain who has managed to get a TV show on channel 4, and the promo for the new series centres on a scene before the North London Derby between Arsenal and Tottenham.
Troy comes face to face with a group of Arsenal supporters to discuss just how long they’ve supported the Gunners and to discover what it would take for them to wear a Tottenham short.
With the fans proud of their hatred for Spurs, one Arsenal fan had his shirt magically ruined by Troy as he replaced the Gunners badge on his jersey with a Tottenham crest.
Unhappy, the Arsenal fan removed his shirt leaving himself bare chested at the pub.
See the brilliant piece of magic below.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi