British magician Troy replaces the Arsenal crest with a Tottenham badge on a fan’s shirt at a pub [Video]
Troy is a brand new magician in Britain who has managed to get a TV show on channel 4, and the promo for the new series centres on a scene before the North London Derby between Arsenal and Tottenham.
Troy comes face to face with a group of Arsenal supporters to discuss just how long they’ve supported the Gunners and to discover what it would take for them to wear a Tottenham short.
With the fans proud of their hatred for Spurs, one Arsenal fan had his shirt magically ruined by Troy as he replaced the Gunners badge on his jersey with a Tottenham crest.
Unhappy, the Arsenal fan removed his shirt leaving himself bare chested at the pub.
See the brilliant piece of magic below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Arsenal & Leicester positioningDecember 10, 2016
- Mark Hughes reacted badly to a question about Aaron RamseyDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans want Charlie Adam banned for stamping on Alexis SanchezDecember 10, 2016
- Man United v Spurs: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Pochettino says he WON’T tell Dele Alli to cut the diving and playactingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- PSG are planning a huge bid for Spurs star Dele Alli [Mirror]December 9, 2016