Brilliant World Cup ad alert! Adidas’ The Wake-Up Call feat. Messi, Suarez and RVP [Video]
- June 12, 2014
It’s fair to say that World Cups are where legends are born, where kings receive their crowns, and this advert from Adidas really captures the tone of the tournament.
Soundtracked by Kanye West’s rather ridiculous song ‘God Level’, it shows a sleepless Lionel Messi texting his friends ahead of games in Brazil.
Of course, Messi’s closest pals are all sponsored by Adidas too and they include Robin Van Persie, David Villa, Luis Suarez, Dani Alves and Bastian Schweinsteiger; all of whom are preparing for the tournament in various different settings.
All in or nothing.
- Chelsea attacker Oscar stars in life-size video game for new Adidas Predator boot advert
- A projected Messi scores a goal on the buildings of Barcelona in new Adidas ad [Video]
- New details emerge of Man United’s mega Adidas deal [BBC]
- Manchester United’s new Adidas kit deal is ENORMOUS compared to Europe’s bi...
- Adidas release excellent animated highlights montage to mark the end of the World Cup [...
- Manchester United & Adidas confirm kit deal worth £750m over 10 years!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...