Brilliant video! Cristiano Ronaldo talks about his relationship with Lionel Messi (in English)
- November 4, 2012
It’s the relationship that continues to intrigue: How do the two best players in world football get on? Or not.
Cristiano Ronaldo has given an excellent new interview to beIN sport, in English, about how he interacts with Lionel Messi.
Despite what many believe, Ronaldo comes across as very genuine and does not appear to be envious or jealous of the player many believe is the best on the planet.
The Real Madrid forward says: “He [Lionel Messi] is a great player.I have a professional relationship [with him] like I have with other players. I’m not friends with him because we don’t share the same dressing room. I respect him like a professional. We’re not real friends, just friends through our profession. There are no issues between the two of us.”
Ronaldo even finds time for a joke about Messi joining Real Madrid and adds: “It’s [issues being created] not just now, its been the same for the last five years. I can’t control it.” Enjoy the excellent interview below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”255528″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...