Brilliant talkSPORT spoof David Luiz interview: ‘Thank God PSG Have Not Found My Receipt!’
- July 9, 2014
David Luiz could not help but to let emotion take over him after Brazil suffered the greatest humiliation in their history last night.
The PSG defender wept in a post-match interview and left himself as vulnerable to mockery as the Brazil defence were to German attacks in their 7-1 loss.
Almost inevitably, the lads at talkSPORT have been quick to make a hilarious spoof of the interview, speaking in Portuguese, we’re given alternative subtitles to what David Luiz was saying.
The video pokes fun at the fact that Luiz, torn to shreds last night, is football’s most expensive defender with the Sideshow Bob doppelganger saying he was thankful that PSG didn’t find his receipt and that he was also thankful that he had a home in Springfield because he couldn’t stay in Brazil at the moment!
You can watch the brilliant spoof below.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- David Luiz posts incredible message to a Chelsea fan on InstagramSeptember 21, 2016
- Brutal: Chelsea’s David Luiz is ripped apart on BBC radio (Audio)September 21, 2016
- David Luiz certainly can’t be blamed for Chelsea’s 1-2 defeat to Liverpool [Stat Graphic]September 17, 2016
- Gary Neville makes brilliant analogy about David Luiz’s return to Chelsea (Video)September 16, 2016
- Nicolas Anelka writes a passionate defence of Serge Aurier on Facebook, discusses the ‘black cause’September 27, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG star Serge Aurier sentenced to two months in prison for assaulting a police officerSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG claim Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic owes them money [L’Equipe]September 23, 2016