- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Brilliant talkSPORT spoof David Luiz interview: ‘Thank God PSG Have Not Found My Receipt!’
- Updated: July 9, 2014
David Luiz could not help but to let emotion take over him after Brazil suffered the greatest humiliation in their history last night.
The PSG defender wept in a post-match interview and left himself as vulnerable to mockery as the Brazil defence were to German attacks in their 7-1 loss.
Almost inevitably, the lads at talkSPORT have been quick to make a hilarious spoof of the interview, speaking in Portuguese, we’re given alternative subtitles to what David Luiz was saying.
The video pokes fun at the fact that Luiz, torn to shreds last night, is football’s most expensive defender with the Sideshow Bob doppelganger saying he was thankful that PSG didn’t find his receipt and that he was also thankful that he had a home in Springfield because he couldn’t stay in Brazil at the moment!
You can watch the brilliant spoof below.