- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Brilliant talkSPORT spoof David Luiz interview: ‘Thank God PSG Have Not Found My Receipt!’
David Luiz could not help but to let emotion take over him after Brazil suffered the greatest humiliation in their history last night.
The PSG defender wept in a post-match interview and left himself as vulnerable to mockery as the Brazil defence were to German attacks in their 7-1 loss.
Almost inevitably, the lads at talkSPORT have been quick to make a hilarious spoof of the interview, speaking in Portuguese, we’re given alternative subtitles to what David Luiz was saying.
The video pokes fun at the fact that Luiz, torn to shreds last night, is football’s most expensive defender with the Sideshow Bob doppelganger saying he was thankful that PSG didn’t find his receipt and that he was also thankful that he had a home in Springfield because he couldn’t stay in Brazil at the moment!
You can watch the brilliant spoof below.
- Updated: July 9, 2014