- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Brilliant pics! Sunderland fans take the piss out of Newcastle supporter that punched police horse
Sunderland appear to have all the bragging rights in the north east after their 3-0 win at Newcastle last week and the Mackems are doing their best to rub it in.
New boss Paolo Di Canio secured a second successive victory with all three points against Everton on Saturday, surely confirming Sunderland’s Premier League safety, if it was still in doubt.
And, outside the ground, the picture above has started to go round the social networks as Sunderland supporters took the piss out of the Newcastle fan filmed and pictured punching a horse after last week’s 3-0 victory.
During the win over Everton, Sunderland supporters reportedly also chanted: “Have you ever seen a mackem punch a horse.”
Picture via @WankersFullKit.
- Updated: April 20, 2013