- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Brilliant pics! Sunderland fans take the piss out of Newcastle supporter that punched police horse
Sunderland appear to have all the bragging rights in the north east after their 3-0 win at Newcastle last week and the Mackems are doing their best to rub it in.
New boss Paolo Di Canio secured a second successive victory with all three points against Everton on Saturday, surely confirming Sunderland’s Premier League safety, if it was still in doubt.
And, outside the ground, the picture above has started to go round the social networks as Sunderland supporters took the piss out of the Newcastle fan filmed and pictured punching a horse after last week’s 3-0 victory.
During the win over Everton, Sunderland supporters reportedly also chanted: “Have you ever seen a mackem punch a horse.”
Picture via @WankersFullKit.
- Updated: April 20, 2013