Brilliant overhead Golazo you won’t have seen: Silvio Gonzalez (Santa Fe) v Patriotas
- August 22, 2013
At the tender age of 33 you shouldn’t be scoring acrobatic Golazos like this!
On Wednesday night, Santa Fe defeated Patriotas Boyaca 2-1 in Colombia’s Primera A.
Silvio Augusto González (nickname Pulpo which means Octopus in Spanish) scored both goals and despite his veteran status has banged in the goals for tons of clubs across the globe.
Most famously for Cypriot side AEL Limassol as well as for Arsenal de Sarandi (during three different spells), Tigre and Olympiakos.
This overhead kick, at the age of 33, also demands us to type… Still got it!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]