- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Brilliant overhead Golazo you won’t have seen: Silvio Gonzalez (Santa Fe) v Patriotas
At the tender age of 33 you shouldn’t be scoring acrobatic Golazos like this!
On Wednesday night, Santa Fe defeated Patriotas Boyaca 2-1 in Colombia’s Primera A.
Silvio Augusto González (nickname Pulpo which means Octopus in Spanish) scored both goals and despite his veteran status has banged in the goals for tons of clubs across the globe.
Most famously for Cypriot side AEL Limassol as well as for Arsenal de Sarandi (during three different spells), Tigre and Olympiakos.
This overhead kick, at the age of 33, also demands us to type… Still got it!
- Updated: August 22, 2013