- QUITTER! Roy Keane ‘relinquished his role’ as Aston Villa assistant manager
- Wenger on Arsenal injuries: Szczesny hasn’t trained, Arteta out, Sanogo ‘problems’ & Welbeck knock
- Why Lionel Messi’s records don’t really matter, it’s about the way he plays football [Ray Hudson Raw]
- FIFA & the Qatar World Cup bid are torn to shreds on Have I Got News for You [Official Video]
- Luke Shaw’s injury worse than 1st thought, he maybe out for Man United for 6 weeks [Telegraph]
BRILLIANT! New Samsung advert has Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney and Götze called up to save the world vs Aliens!
Samsung have created a brilliant new ad featuring some of the biggest football stars in the world.
Franz Beckenbauer responds to the Alien challenge of a football match to create a team with the best players in the world, and making Lionel Messi his captain.
The video has features individual moments of the players being selected. Often in curious situations too. Ronaldo practising his skills vs a female volleyball team, Rooney half-way through a boxing session and Stephan El Shaarawy during a haircut.
Bizarrely the advert also has Victor Moses and Bolton’s Lee Chung-Yong selected to play in a match that will save the world.
The full line up is as follows:
Lionel Messi (captain) – Barcelona
Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid
Wayne Rooney – Manchester United
Mario Götze – Bayern Munich
Oscar – Chelsea
Radamel Falcao – Monaco
Victor Moses – Liverpool
Landon Donavan – LA Galaxy
Wu Lei – Shanghai East Asia
Aleksandr Kerzhakov – Zenit
Stephan El Shaarawy – AC Milan
Lee Chung-Yong – Bolton Wanderers
Iker Casillas – Real Madrid
Manager: Franz Beckenbauer
- Updated: December 18, 2013