BRILLIANT! New Samsung advert has Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney and Götze called up to save the world vs Aliens!
- December 18, 2013
Samsung have created a brilliant new ad featuring some of the biggest football stars in the world.
Franz Beckenbauer responds to the Alien challenge of a football match to create a team with the best players in the world, and making Lionel Messi his captain.
The video has features individual moments of the players being selected. Often in curious situations too. Ronaldo practising his skills vs a female volleyball team, Rooney half-way through a boxing session and Stephan El Shaarawy during a haircut.
Bizarrely the advert also has Victor Moses and Bolton’s Lee Chung-Yong selected to play in a match that will save the world.
The full line up is as follows:
Lionel Messi (captain) – Barcelona
Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid
Wayne Rooney – Manchester United
Mario Götze – Bayern Munich
Oscar – Chelsea
Radamel Falcao – Monaco
Victor Moses – Liverpool
Landon Donavan – LA Galaxy
Wu Lei – Shanghai East Asia
Aleksandr Kerzhakov – Zenit
Stephan El Shaarawy – AC Milan
Lee Chung-Yong – Bolton Wanderers
Iker Casillas – Real Madrid
Manager: Franz Beckenbauer
- Goal drought with Argentina is beginning to affect Leo Messi [Video]
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi helped save the life of Argentine man kidnapped in Nigeria
- Lionel Messi shows why he’s the world’s best dribbler versus Colombia [GIF]
- Leo Messi’s morbid reaction to David Ospina’s wonder save against him [Video]
- Arsenal’s David Ospina (Colombia) makes stunning double save on Leo Messi [Video]
- No Comment: Leo Messi asked about Neymar’s Copa America ban, dodges the question ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi