Brilliant! Japan fans pictured cleaning stadium again after Greece draw
- June 20, 2014
Pictures spread far and wide after their first game against Ivory Coast, now just hours after Japan’s draw against Greece in Natal, similar images have appeared.
The Blue Samurai may have flattered to deceive on the pitch, struggling to convert possession into chances against Greece but the pictures above and below show how their fans are keen to leave a clean stadium when they leave the ground.
Brazilian portal Globo Esporte have described these acts of cleaning post games as “an opportunity to learn from other cultures during the World Cup.”
After the 0-0 draw with Greece, Japanese fans, armed with blue rubbish bags scoured the stadium for any mess and made sure the Arena das Dunas was left in good condition.
According to Brazilian media, the Japanese fans start collecting the garbage even before the final whistle and are surprised about the interest these gestures have caused.
Amazingly, the Japan fans are even partying with the blue rubbish bags, as can be seen in the final picture below.
Japan face Colombia in their final game on Tuesday and need to win to have any chance of progressing to the knockout stages.
- Hilarious keeper blunder in Japan leads to ridiculous Kashiwa Reysol own goal (Video)
- Ex Celtic star Shunsuke Nakamura incredible 94th minute free kick golazo equaliser in J...
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- Gaku Shibasaki’s Japan teammate really didn’t want to steal his goal versus...
- Toshihiro Aoyama nets first ever Japan goal with incredible 35 yard golazo v Uzbekistan...
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...