Brilliant! Japan fans pictured cleaning stadium again after Greece draw
- June 20, 2014
Pictures spread far and wide after their first game against Ivory Coast, now just hours after Japan’s draw against Greece in Natal, similar images have appeared.
The Blue Samurai may have flattered to deceive on the pitch, struggling to convert possession into chances against Greece but the pictures above and below show how their fans are keen to leave a clean stadium when they leave the ground.
Brazilian portal Globo Esporte have described these acts of cleaning post games as “an opportunity to learn from other cultures during the World Cup.”
After the 0-0 draw with Greece, Japanese fans, armed with blue rubbish bags scoured the stadium for any mess and made sure the Arena das Dunas was left in good condition.
According to Brazilian media, the Japanese fans start collecting the garbage even before the final whistle and are surprised about the interest these gestures have caused.
Amazingly, the Japan fans are even partying with the blue rubbish bags, as can be seen in the final picture below.
Japan face Colombia in their final game on Tuesday and need to win to have any chance of progressing to the knockout stages.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...