Brilliant France training clip: Pogba, Cabaye & Arsenal’s Giroud try to score from behind the goal!
- July 2, 2014
Presumably, France training in Stade Santa Cruz on Tuesday was more relaxed than usual.
It came just a day after France had between Nigeria and it looks as if the players that started that game could muck around and do some tricks.
Amongst those to try to score a behind-the-goal-goal were Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud and PSG’s Yohan Cabaye.
Its a quality watch and showcases how relaxed the French squad must be right now, having exceeded expectations and with a quarter-final to come against Germany on Friday.
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Watch Petr Cech’s individual highlights for Arsenal v Chelsea in the Community Sh...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi