- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Brilliant footage unearthed of Roy Keane teaching 12-year-old Danny Welbeck how to shield the ball in 2003
- August 13, 2014
Incredible footage has been unearthed of Roy Keane teaching a 12 year old Danny Welbeck how to shield the ball back in 2003.
Keane, then captain and midfield general of Manchester United, was giving a masterclass to a child from the club’s academy who we now recognise as the England and United regular Welbeck.
Even in this clip we can see the professionalism of Keane who rarely takes on a jocular tone with boys, stressing the importance of knowing this skill.
We can also former United coach Rene Meulensteen and former United academy prospect Larnell Cole.
Credit to Beanyman for uploading the video, which you can see above.