- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Brighton v Watford: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match [28/10/2013]
- Updated: October 26, 2013
Watford, just outside the play-off positions in the Championship, head to Brighton on Monday evening with the Seagulls looking to notch their first win in October.
Bet365 are showing Brighton v Watford live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Brighton v Watford, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Brighton v Watford is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. But is available in the following countries: Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
After a strong start to the campaign, Watford have been up and down of late and Gianfranco Zola will be looking for a response after the home defeat to Derby last time out.
The Hornets have Troy Deeney, Ikechi Anya and Almen Abdi available after injury whilst Davide Faraoni returns from suspension.
Oscar Garcia’s Brighton have not had the start they would have hoped for and sit in 16th having bagged just 14 points from 12 matches.
Kemy Agustien, Liam Bridcutt and Andrea Orlandi all look set to miss out due to injury.
This should be a fascinating clash between two teams who play football with style, Watford will fancy their chances having emerged victorious at the Amex last December in a 3-1 win.