- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Brighton v Leicester: Watch a live stream of the Championship match (07/12/2013)
Championship leaders Leicester, smarting off a 2-1 away defeat at Sheffield Wednesday last weekend, face another tricky away game on Saturday at they head to Brighton and Hove Albion.
Bet365 are showing Brighton v Leicester live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Brighton v Leicester, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Brighton v Leicester is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine.
Oscar Garcia’s Brighton are floundering at the minute, while their home form is rather wretched with just one win in their last five home games. No doubt that will poor form will be the ammunition using to sparked the Seagulls into life against the current Championship frontrunners.
Brighton fans will be hoping Argentinian striker Leonardo Ulloa makes his long-awaited return from injury this weekend against Leicester after returning to training.
Leicester have no new injury concerns ahead of the trip to the Amex Stadium, with defender Sean St Ledger (groin) and striker Tom Hopper (shin) both out with injuries. Moreover, Ritchie De Laet could be in line for a return to the starting XI after being out for two months.
Leicester haven’t won at Brighton since 2006, and that trend may continue this weekend as a draw could be the likeliest outcome.
- Updated: December 6, 2013