Brian Lamela says his brother Erik won’t be leaving Spurs in January; Tim Sherwood yet to decide [Di Marzio]
In recent days Spurs £30m summer signing Erik Lamela has been linked to a loan move to either Atletico Madrid or Inter Milan.
The Argentinian winger has struggled to settle in at White Hart Lane but his brother claims Erik won’t be going anywhere.
Brian Lamela responded to Spurs fans on Twitter this afternoon, making it crystal clear that Erik Lamela is staying put in January.
However respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Tim Sherwood will decide on Erik Lamela’s future by January 15th.
Both the sources claim Lamela does want to stay at Tottenham and prove his worth.
— Brian Lamela (@brianlamela) December 28, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Lost in translation? Erik Lamela tells press he wants to spend one more year at Spurs [TyC Sports]May 9th, 2016
- Tottenham trio close to new contracts [Evening Standard]April 5th, 2016
- Men in Blazers dub Alexis Sanchez a ‘murderer’ for his push on Erik Lamela in the NLD...March 8th, 2016
- Spurs pair Christian Eriksen & Erik Lamela take on the 10-ball challenge (Video)February 17th, 2016
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Spurs will play Champions League home games at Wembley next season [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016