Brian Lamela says his brother Erik won’t be leaving Spurs in January; Tim Sherwood yet to decide [Di Marzio]
In recent days Spurs £30m summer signing Erik Lamela has been linked to a loan move to either Atletico Madrid or Inter Milan.
The Argentinian winger has struggled to settle in at White Hart Lane but his brother claims Erik won’t be going anywhere.
Brian Lamela responded to Spurs fans on Twitter this afternoon, making it crystal clear that Erik Lamela is staying put in January.
However respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Tim Sherwood will decide on Erik Lamela’s future by January 15th.
Both the sources claim Lamela does want to stay at Tottenham and prove his worth.
— Brian Lamela (@brianlamela) December 28, 2013
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Tottenham’s 4 best moments v Crystal Palace. Ft. Erik Lamela nuts & Rose reaction (Video)August 24, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela is chalking up some awesome statsAugust 14, 2016
- Golazo: Erik Lamela scores stunner in Spurs’ 6-1 win over Inter (Videos)August 5, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- The Times think Tottenham will sign two players before the window closesAugust 30, 2016
- EA Sports reveal FIFA 17 ratings after getting James, Rashford and co. to rate themselves (Video)August 29, 2016
- If Heung-Min Son is being sold by Spurs to Wolfsburg, he knows nothing about it [Yonhap News]August 29, 2016