- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Brian Lamela says his brother Erik won’t be leaving Spurs in January; Tim Sherwood yet to decide [Di Marzio]
In recent days Spurs £30m summer signing Erik Lamela has been linked to a loan move to either Atletico Madrid or Inter Milan.
The Argentinian winger has struggled to settle in at White Hart Lane but his brother claims Erik won’t be going anywhere.
Brian Lamela responded to Spurs fans on Twitter this afternoon, making it crystal clear that Erik Lamela is staying put in January.
However respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Tim Sherwood will decide on Erik Lamela’s future by January 15th.
Both the sources claim Lamela does want to stay at Tottenham and prove his worth.
— Brian Lamela (@brianlamela) December 28, 2013
- Updated: December 28, 2013