Brian Lamela says his brother Erik won’t be leaving Spurs in January; Tim Sherwood yet to decide [Di Marzio]
- December 28, 2013
In recent days Spurs £30m summer signing Erik Lamela has been linked to a loan move to either Atletico Madrid or Inter Milan.
The Argentinian winger has struggled to settle in at White Hart Lane but his brother claims Erik won’t be going anywhere.
Brian Lamela responded to Spurs fans on Twitter this afternoon, making it crystal clear that Erik Lamela is staying put in January.
However respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Tim Sherwood will decide on Erik Lamela’s future by January 15th.
Both the sources claim Lamela does want to stay at Tottenham and prove his worth.
— Brian Lamela (@brianlamela) December 28, 2013
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]