Brian Lamela says his brother Erik won’t be leaving Spurs in January; Tim Sherwood yet to decide [Di Marzio]
- December 28, 2013
In recent days Spurs £30m summer signing Erik Lamela has been linked to a loan move to either Atletico Madrid or Inter Milan.
The Argentinian winger has struggled to settle in at White Hart Lane but his brother claims Erik won’t be going anywhere.
Brian Lamela responded to Spurs fans on Twitter this afternoon, making it crystal clear that Erik Lamela is staying put in January.
However respected Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Tim Sherwood will decide on Erik Lamela’s future by January 15th.
Both the sources claim Lamela does want to stay at Tottenham and prove his worth.
— Brian Lamela (@brianlamela) December 28, 2013
- Why Erik Lamela’s move from Tottenham to Marseille collapsed [L’Equipe]
- Spurs flop Erik Lamela is close to joining Marseille on loan (Di Marzio)
- Marseille are in advanced talks with Tottenham over a deal for Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Inter Milan contact Tottenham about signing Eric Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Juventus set to move for Spurs attacker Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Tottenham fans tear Erik Lamela to pieces after Stoke claim a 2-2 draw at White Hart La...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...