- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Brendan Rodgers was hit by Arsene Wenger’s coat curse at the Emirates on Sunday! [GIF]
Arsene Wenger struggling with his zip on the Arsenal touchline is a regular occurrence.
So much so, that new Arsenal sponsors Puma have assured Gooners that they will provide “The Professor” with a working Zip on their new coats!
Whilst Wenger has struggled with the “coat curse” at both home and away matches, it looks like Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers was afflicted on Sunday.
Rodgers made his way out for the second half on his own during Liverpool’s 2-1 defeat at Arsenal on Sunday in the FA Cup and sat on the bench readying himself for the second half.
Cue, doing up his coat for the final 45 – which proved oh so troublesome for the Liverpool boss!
- Updated: February 18, 2014