- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
Brendan Rodgers was hit by Arsene Wenger’s coat curse at the Emirates on Sunday! [GIF]
- February 18, 2014
Arsene Wenger struggling with his zip on the Arsenal touchline is a regular occurrence.
So much so, that new Arsenal sponsors Puma have assured Gooners that they will provide “The Professor” with a working Zip on their new coats!
Whilst Wenger has struggled with the “coat curse” at both home and away matches, it looks like Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers was afflicted on Sunday.
Rodgers made his way out for the second half on his own during Liverpool’s 2-1 defeat at Arsenal on Sunday in the FA Cup and sat on the bench readying himself for the second half.
Cue, doing up his coat for the final 45 – which proved oh so troublesome for the Liverpool boss!