Brendan Rodgers v Sir Alex Ferguson after 69 league games managing Liverpool & Man United respectively [Graphic]
Popular legend has it that Sir Alex Ferguson’s early days at Man United were riven with struggle and strife; that the five years it took him to win a trophy were a long and barren famine.
Compare that to the eulogies being tossed Brendan Rodgers’ way for his Liverpool revolution; consider the respective early periods of both managers for a moment.
Now examine the brilliant graphic below from Mostar LFC, which shows that after 69 games in charge, Rodgers has garnered 129 points, just 7 more than his Scottish elder did over in Manchester.
Rodgers’ Liverpool have far outscored Fergie’s fledgling years, but have conceded considerably more too.
Makes for interesting reading….
Watch Live Stream
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers opens talks with Celtic [Sky Sports]May 17th, 2016
- Former Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers unleashes inner Anthony Joshua & takes up boxing (Video)April 29th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Steven Gerrard wishes Fernando Torres good luck in CL Final [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho free to play after 1-month doping ban expires [L’Equipe]May 28th, 2016
- David Beckham congratulates Zinedine Zidane on Real Madrid UCL win [Instagram]May 28th, 2016
- Chelsea star Eden Hazard can’t wait to play Mourinho’s Man United [SSN]May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal or Man United? Gabon coach confirms Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exitMay 28th, 2016
- Mino Raiola hints Zlatan Ibrahimovic may not go to Manchester United [Expressen]May 28th, 2016