Brendan Rodgers v Sir Alex Ferguson after 69 league games managing Liverpool & Man United respectively [Graphic]
- March 28, 2014
Popular legend has it that Sir Alex Ferguson’s early days at Man United were riven with struggle and strife; that the five years it took him to win a trophy were a long and barren famine.
Compare that to the eulogies being tossed Brendan Rodgers’ way for his Liverpool revolution; consider the respective early periods of both managers for a moment.
Now examine the brilliant graphic below from Mostar LFC, which shows that after 69 games in charge, Rodgers has garnered 129 points, just 7 more than his Scottish elder did over in Manchester.
Rodgers’ Liverpool have far outscored Fergie’s fledgling years, but have conceded considerably more too.
Makes for interesting reading….
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi