Brendan Rodgers v Sir Alex Ferguson after 69 league games managing Liverpool & Man United respectively [Graphic]
- March 28, 2014
Popular legend has it that Sir Alex Ferguson’s early days at Man United were riven with struggle and strife; that the five years it took him to win a trophy were a long and barren famine.
Compare that to the eulogies being tossed Brendan Rodgers’ way for his Liverpool revolution; consider the respective early periods of both managers for a moment.
Now examine the brilliant graphic below from Mostar LFC, which shows that after 69 games in charge, Rodgers has garnered 129 points, just 7 more than his Scottish elder did over in Manchester.
Rodgers’ Liverpool have far outscored Fergie’s fledgling years, but have conceded considerably more too.
Makes for interesting reading….
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers talks to LFC TV about new signings and Premier League pr...
- Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool ‘put everything’ into Raheem Sterling’...
- Adam Lallana admits goal v Brisbane was a fluke; Rodgers’ management speak rubbin...
- Liverpool boss praises Nathaniel Clyne & Joe Gomez after Brisbane Roar win [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers excited by ‘top class’ Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers admits he was a reason behind Raheem Sterling’s departure [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi