- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Brendan Rodgers v Sir Alex Ferguson after 69 league games managing Liverpool & Man United respectively [Graphic]
- March 28, 2014
Popular legend has it that Sir Alex Ferguson’s early days at Man United were riven with struggle and strife; that the five years it took him to win a trophy were a long and barren famine.
Compare that to the eulogies being tossed Brendan Rodgers’ way for his Liverpool revolution; consider the respective early periods of both managers for a moment.
Now examine the brilliant graphic below from Mostar LFC, which shows that after 69 games in charge, Rodgers has garnered 129 points, just 7 more than his Scottish elder did over in Manchester.
Rodgers’ Liverpool have far outscored Fergie’s fledgling years, but have conceded considerably more too.
Makes for interesting reading….