Brendan Rodgers v Sir Alex Ferguson after 69 league games managing Liverpool & Man United respectively [Graphic]
Popular legend has it that Sir Alex Ferguson’s early days at Man United were riven with struggle and strife; that the five years it took him to win a trophy were a long and barren famine.
Compare that to the eulogies being tossed Brendan Rodgers’ way for his Liverpool revolution; consider the respective early periods of both managers for a moment.
Now examine the brilliant graphic below from Mostar LFC, which shows that after 69 games in charge, Rodgers has garnered 129 points, just 7 more than his Scottish elder did over in Manchester.
Rodgers’ Liverpool have far outscored Fergie’s fledgling years, but have conceded considerably more too.
Makes for interesting reading….
Watch Live Stream
- Celtic’s Brendan Rodgers trolls a journalist for a Loch Ness monster & Leo Messi questionNovember 22, 2016
- Celtic fans serenade Brendan Rodgers with hilarious song during win over Kilmarnock (Video)November 21, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Bournemouth v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes it clear Sturridge will remain at club [Mirror]December 2, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- Everton v Man United: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 3, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho offers olive branch to Bastian Schweinsteiger (Video)December 2, 2016
- Jose Mourinho thinks Anthony Martial is working harder than before [Mail]December 2, 2016
- Eljero Elia warned Man United flop Memphis to use Spurs as ‘stepping stone’December 2, 2016