- USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann backheels TWO balls at the same time! [GIF]
- Diego Simeone says Barcelona’s Leo Messi is better than Ronaldo, Bale & Benzema combined
- Neymar at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Atletico Madrid [Highlights]
- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
Brendan Rodgers reveals Liverpool’s Grand National Sweeps, the tea lady got Tea For Three [Video]
Football and horse racing, i.e. gambling, have a long, loving, intertwined relationship, going back to the days when Stan Bowles used to peruse the Racing Post at the corner flag.
And with the Grand National taking place this weekend, many football clubs across the land are doing sweepstakes, issuing horses in a lottery.
Brendan Rodgers revealed how the Liverpool stakes went down, and would you believe it, the Tea Lady got the favourite, Tea For Three.
The Tea Lady! So clubs actually have them; always thought it was just a figure of speech.
Classic Rodgers eh, showing the great togetherness of their journey; when they play a game everyone’s invited, right down to…the tea lady.
- Updated: April 4, 2014