Brendan Rodgers refuses to discuss Cristian Tello, Catalan press says he isn’t heading to Liverpool
- December 30, 2013
That didn’t take long…
No sooner had Marca claimed Cristian Tello was on his way to Liverpool, Brendan Rodgers appears to have poured cold water on any move and the Catalan press seem to agree that the winger will be staying at the Nou Camp for the rest of the season.
The Liverpool boss was pressed on Tello at a press conference at Melwood today but played a straight bat and refused to talk names despite his obvious amusement about being asked about players even before the January transfer window has opened.
Reliable Catalan paper, El Mundo Deportivo, at least for Barcelona news, add that the La Liga leaders don’t want to loan out Tello despite interest from Liverpool and Valencia.
Tello is unlikely to push through a move as well and is reportedly willing to remain and fight for his place in the star studded Barcelona squad.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]