- Funny parody! Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher struggles on Mastermind [Video]
- Worst seat ever? Arsenal fan vents on social media about his £52 seat at Liverpool [Picture]
- Ex-US wunderkid Freddy Adu is unemployed again. FK Jagodina axe him after 0 games in 6 months
- Junior Viza (Juan Aurich) overhead kick golazo in 3rd leg of Peruvian final [Video]
- Melanie Rickinger takes Christian Lell to court for spying on her messages with Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil
Brendan Rodgers fumes when told Liverpool players swapped shirts with Chelsea opponents at half-time [video]
Since Brendan Rodgers doesn’t have the advantage of checking social media during the time his side play, the Liverpool boss can be left open to discovering things at post match press conferences.
And, so it proved today as Rodgers was informed by the English media that two of his players (Mamadou Sakho and Philippe Coutinho) had swapped shirts with their Chelsea opponents (Samuel Eto’o and Oscar) at half-time.
Considering Liverpool went down 2-1 at Chelsea, Brendan Rodgers took it all in his stride and made some decent jokes before departing as quickly as he could.
It seems doubtful that we will see Liverpool players swap shirts with anyone at half-time under Rodgers’ watch!
- Updated: December 29, 2013