Brendan Rodgers fumes when told Liverpool players swapped shirts with Chelsea opponents at half-time [video]
- December 29, 2013
Since Brendan Rodgers doesn’t have the advantage of checking social media during the time his side play, the Liverpool boss can be left open to discovering things at post match press conferences.
And, so it proved today as Rodgers was informed by the English media that two of his players (Mamadou Sakho and Philippe Coutinho) had swapped shirts with their Chelsea opponents (Samuel Eto’o and Oscar) at half-time.
Considering Liverpool went down 2-1 at Chelsea, Brendan Rodgers took it all in his stride and made some decent jokes before departing as quickly as he could.
It seems doubtful that we will see Liverpool players swap shirts with anyone at half-time under Rodgers’ watch!
- ‘Excellent Decision': Brendan Rodgers claims that Benteke’s goal v Bournemo...
- Liverpool have £15million bid accepted for Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan [I...
- Jose Mourinho: Rui Faria could be a manager tomorrow, rates him higher than Liverpool...
- Lucas Leiva set to leave Liverpool after being left out of squad to face Stoke [Guardian]
- Brendan Rodgers starts post-match presser with classic Stoke cliche (Video)
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers praises Coutinho after 1-0 win over Stoke (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...