Brendan Rodgers fumes when told Liverpool players swapped shirts with Chelsea opponents at half-time [video]
- December 29, 2013
Since Brendan Rodgers doesn’t have the advantage of checking social media during the time his side play, the Liverpool boss can be left open to discovering things at post match press conferences.
And, so it proved today as Rodgers was informed by the English media that two of his players (Mamadou Sakho and Philippe Coutinho) had swapped shirts with their Chelsea opponents (Samuel Eto’o and Oscar) at half-time.
Considering Liverpool went down 2-1 at Chelsea, Brendan Rodgers took it all in his stride and made some decent jokes before departing as quickly as he could.
It seems doubtful that we will see Liverpool players swap shirts with anyone at half-time under Rodgers’ watch!
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi