Brendan Rodgers fumes when told Liverpool players swapped shirts with Chelsea opponents at half-time [video]
- December 29, 2013
Since Brendan Rodgers doesn’t have the advantage of checking social media during the time his side play, the Liverpool boss can be left open to discovering things at post match press conferences.
And, so it proved today as Rodgers was informed by the English media that two of his players (Mamadou Sakho and Philippe Coutinho) had swapped shirts with their Chelsea opponents (Samuel Eto’o and Oscar) at half-time.
Considering Liverpool went down 2-1 at Chelsea, Brendan Rodgers took it all in his stride and made some decent jokes before departing as quickly as he could.
It seems doubtful that we will see Liverpool players swap shirts with anyone at half-time under Rodgers’ watch!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...