Brendan Rodgers: ‘Fabio Borini’s move to Sunderland is not a done deal. Yet.’ [Video]
- July 19, 2014
With Liverpool and Sunderland agreeing a 14 million pound (?!?!) fee for Fabio Borini, the Italian looks set to join the Black Cats on a permanent move this summer.
But it’s not quite the done deal just yet; as of today, Borini remains a Liverpool player, and even played in the Reds’ friendly win over Preston today.
Afterwards, manager Brendan Rodgers clarified the situation, saying that the deal should go ahead, but nothing’s finished just yet.
‘When we have any updates, you’ll be the first to know,’ he finished with a cheeky grin…
- How Liverpool fans reacted to the signing of Roberto Firmino [Video]
- Defender Simon Kjaer rejected Liverpool for Fenerbahce because he wanted to win trophie...
- Brendan Rodgers releases coach Mike Marsh from Liverpool staff [Mirror]
- Brendan Rodgers will stay on as Liverpool manager following positive end-of-season review
- Liverpool have approached Carlo Ancelotti over replacing Brendan Rodgers [Marca]
- Brendan Rodgers is not in any immediate danger of getting axed from Liverpool [Papers]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi