- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Brendan Rodgers: ‘Fabio Borini’s move to Sunderland is not a done deal. Yet.’ [Video]
With Liverpool and Sunderland agreeing a 14 million pound (?!?!) fee for Fabio Borini, the Italian looks set to join the Black Cats on a permanent move this summer.
But it’s not quite the done deal just yet; as of today, Borini remains a Liverpool player, and even played in the Reds’ friendly win over Preston today.
Afterwards, manager Brendan Rodgers clarified the situation, saying that the deal should go ahead, but nothing’s finished just yet.
‘When we have any updates, you’ll be the first to know,’ he finished with a cheeky grin…
- Updated: July 19, 2014