Brendan Rodgers: ‘Fabio Borini’s move to Sunderland is not a done deal. Yet.’ [Video]
With Liverpool and Sunderland agreeing a 14 million pound (?!?!) fee for Fabio Borini, the Italian looks set to join the Black Cats on a permanent move this summer.
But it’s not quite the done deal just yet; as of today, Borini remains a Liverpool player, and even played in the Reds’ friendly win over Preston today.
Afterwards, manager Brendan Rodgers clarified the situation, saying that the deal should go ahead, but nothing’s finished just yet.
‘When we have any updates, you’ll be the first to know,’ he finished with a cheeky grin…
- Firmino’s quotes on Rodgers are surprisingly candid given he signed for sacked Liverpool boss
- Jurgen Klopp credits the work ‘Brendan’ (Rodgers) did at Liverpool (Video)
- Alberto Moreno reveals ‘rage’ over being left out of Liverpool team by Brendan Rodgers
- Brendan Rodgers reacts to Jurgen Klopp’s 1st win as Liverpool boss (Spoof video)
- Jurgen Klopp joked about boss tha in pre Liverpool v Bordeaux presser (Video)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge is ‘closer’ to return (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- 442oons: Jurgen Klopp goes heavy metal after Man City 1-4 Liverpool (video)
- Crystal Palace benefit from a mega price hike against homesick Sunderland [Promo]
- Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore individual highlights for England U21 v Switzerland (Official Video)
- England 3 – Switzerland 1: Sunderland’s Duncan Watmore & Arsenal’s Chuba A...
- Merseyside Police launch investigation after Trolling Sunderland & Chelsea on Twitter