Brendan Rodgers claims “Liverpool were undoubtedly the better side” after losing 2-0 to Chelsea [Video]
Arrogance, misguided or just plain wrong?
Following Liverpool’s bitterly disappointing 2-0 home defeat to Chelsea on Sunday, Reds manager Brendan Rodgers told Sky Sports that “Liverpool were undoubtedly the better side” against Jose Mourinho’s men.
Rodgers had a dig at Jose Mourinho’s tactics saying Chelsea parked “two buses” at Anfield, while claiming Chelsea didn’t set-up a team “wanting to win the game, with the time-wasting and what-not”.
The Northern Irish manager also said there was “no blame” on Steven Gerrard for his slip which lead to Demba Ba’s opener in first half injury time.
Watch Brendan Rodgers claim “Liverpool were undoubtedly the better side” after losing 2-0 to Chelsea below.
Watch Live Stream
- “No Embarrassment” – Brendan Rodgers discusses Celtic’s 1-0 defeat to Lincoln Red Imps (Video)July 13, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers panned as Celtic beaten by semi-pro Gibraltarian club in UCL qualifier [Tweets]July 12, 2016
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers: I turned down PL to manage one of biggest clubs in world (Video)May 23, 2016
- Celtic appoint ex-Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers as their new managerMay 20, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher absolutely savages Mario Balotelli after move to Nice [Tweet]August 31, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign former Liverpool defender Alvaro ArbeloaAugust 31, 2016
- Done deal: Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli joins Nice on a permanent dealAugust 31, 2016
- Mario Balotelli set to leave Liverpool for Nice [Mirror]August 30, 2016