Brendan Rodgers claims “Liverpool were undoubtedly the better side” after losing 2-0 to Chelsea [Video]
Arrogance, misguided or just plain wrong?
Following Liverpool’s bitterly disappointing 2-0 home defeat to Chelsea on Sunday, Reds manager Brendan Rodgers told Sky Sports that “Liverpool were undoubtedly the better side” against Jose Mourinho’s men.
Rodgers had a dig at Jose Mourinho’s tactics saying Chelsea parked “two buses” at Anfield, while claiming Chelsea didn’t set-up a team “wanting to win the game, with the time-wasting and what-not”.
The Northern Irish manager also said there was “no blame” on Steven Gerrard for his slip which lead to Demba Ba’s opener in first half injury time.
Watch Brendan Rodgers claim “Liverpool were undoubtedly the better side” after losing 2-0 to Chelsea below.
Watch Live Stream
- Brendan Rodgers says Celtic were ‘top class’ against Man City (Video)September 28, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers lauds ‘beautiful man’ Luis Suarez before facing his former player (Video)September 12, 2016
- Mario Balotelli wasn’t impressed by either ex-Liverpool boss, as coaches or people (Video)September 11, 2016
- Brendan Rodgers: I was doing Pep Guardiola’s full-backs tactical move at Liverpool (Video)September 9, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp admits that Simon Mignolet isn’t happy with his current situation (Video)October 24, 2016
- Liverpool in talks with Steven Gerrard over a return to Anfield [The Express]October 23, 2016
- Joel Matip heaps praise on Philippe Coutinho following West Brom winOctober 23, 2016