Brenda van Gaal, Louis’ daughter, tells Man United fans about passing messages onto her father [Twitter]
- May 25, 2014
It hasn’t taken Manchester United fans too long to find Louis van Gaal’s daughter on Twitter.
Brenda van Gaal has posted a message to United supporters, setting out the parameters of her influence over her dad.
Presumably after receiving a shedload of comments from United fans about how they want her dad to shape their club, Brenda wrote on the micro-blogging website:
Best fans of MU, thanks for warm welcome. I want to be clear that I have no messages to my father.
So will that stop United fans writing to her? We doubt it!
(Thanks to @Lulu_Mak for the tip off.)
Dear MU fans, Thank you for the warm Welcome. But to be clear. I will not pas any Messages to my father.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 25, 2014
Beste fans van MU, bedankt voor warm welkom. Ik wil helder hebben dat ik geen boodschappen door geef aan mijn vader.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 22, 2014
- Van Gaal ready to sell De Gea, but Manchester United board refusing to give in to Real ...
- How high can Louis van Gaal take Man United after another big spending summer? (Video)
- Watch Louis van Gaal bat away questions about Angel Di Maria at his latest Man United p...
- Jose Mourinho says ex Man United striker Radamel Falcao will be feared at Chelsea
- PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic discusses Man United links & bad relationship with ...
- Louis van Gaal talks signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Man United, confirms he’ll qui...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi