Brenda van Gaal, Louis’ daughter, tells Man United fans about passing messages onto her father [Twitter]
- May 25, 2014
It hasn’t taken Manchester United fans too long to find Louis van Gaal’s daughter on Twitter.
Brenda van Gaal has posted a message to United supporters, setting out the parameters of her influence over her dad.
Presumably after receiving a shedload of comments from United fans about how they want her dad to shape their club, Brenda wrote on the micro-blogging website:
Best fans of MU, thanks for warm welcome. I want to be clear that I have no messages to my father.
So will that stop United fans writing to her? We doubt it!
(Thanks to @Lulu_Mak for the tip off.)
Dear MU fans, Thank you for the warm Welcome. But to be clear. I will not pas any Messages to my father.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 25, 2014
Beste fans van MU, bedankt voor warm welkom. Ik wil helder hebben dat ik geen boodschappen door geef aan mijn vader.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 22, 2014
- ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez pointedly snubs Louis van Gaal in farewell Instagram...
- Louis van Gaal & Rafa Benitez argue over breakdown of the David De Gea transfer (V...
- Man United keeper David De Gea claims LvG binned his Real Madrid contract (Spoof Video)
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Man United are in ‘turmoil’ as Van Gaal signs ‘panic buy’ Antho...
- Marcos Rojo might leave Man United after bust-up with Louis van Gaal (Best Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...