- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Brenda van Gaal, Louis’ daughter, tells Man United fans about passing messages onto her father [Twitter]
It hasn’t taken Manchester United fans too long to find Louis van Gaal’s daughter on Twitter.
Brenda van Gaal has posted a message to United supporters, setting out the parameters of her influence over her dad.
Presumably after receiving a shedload of comments from United fans about how they want her dad to shape their club, Brenda wrote on the micro-blogging website:
Best fans of MU, thanks for warm welcome. I want to be clear that I have no messages to my father.
So will that stop United fans writing to her? We doubt it!
(Thanks to @Lulu_Mak for the tip off.)
Dear MU fans, Thank you for the warm Welcome. But to be clear. I will not pas any Messages to my father.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 25, 2014
Beste fans van MU, bedankt voor warm welkom. Ik wil helder hebben dat ik geen boodschappen door geef aan mijn vader.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 22, 2014
- Updated: May 25, 2014