Brenda van Gaal, Louis’ daughter, tells Man United fans about passing messages onto her father [Twitter]
- May 25, 2014
It hasn’t taken Manchester United fans too long to find Louis van Gaal’s daughter on Twitter.
Brenda van Gaal has posted a message to United supporters, setting out the parameters of her influence over her dad.
Presumably after receiving a shedload of comments from United fans about how they want her dad to shape their club, Brenda wrote on the micro-blogging website:
Best fans of MU, thanks for warm welcome. I want to be clear that I have no messages to my father.
So will that stop United fans writing to her? We doubt it!
(Thanks to @Lulu_Mak for the tip off.)
Dear MU fans, Thank you for the warm Welcome. But to be clear. I will not pas any Messages to my father.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 25, 2014
Beste fans van MU, bedankt voor warm welkom. Ik wil helder hebben dat ik geen boodschappen door geef aan mijn vader.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 22, 2014
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...