- Spurs loanee Alex Pritchard scored yet another fine goal for Brentford [Official Video]
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- Man United loanee Reece James (Huddersfield) nets 1st professional goal directly from a corner [Official Video]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis hits two as the Gunners win in extra time [Official highlights]
- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
Brenda van Gaal, Louis’ daughter, tells Man United fans about passing messages onto her father [Twitter]
- May 25, 2014
It hasn’t taken Manchester United fans too long to find Louis van Gaal’s daughter on Twitter.
Brenda van Gaal has posted a message to United supporters, setting out the parameters of her influence over her dad.
Presumably after receiving a shedload of comments from United fans about how they want her dad to shape their club, Brenda wrote on the micro-blogging website:
Best fans of MU, thanks for warm welcome. I want to be clear that I have no messages to my father.
So will that stop United fans writing to her? We doubt it!
(Thanks to @Lulu_Mak for the tip off.)
Dear MU fans, Thank you for the warm Welcome. But to be clear. I will not pas any Messages to my father.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 25, 2014
Beste fans van MU, bedankt voor warm welkom. Ik wil helder hebben dat ik geen boodschappen door geef aan mijn vader.
— Brenda van Gaal (@brendavangaal) May 22, 2014