Brazil’s Neymar practices Parandinha penalty (which he scored with v Chile) ahead of Colombia, scores [Video]
Neymar was one of Brazi’s 5 chosen penalty takers in the Seleção’s World Cup last 16 against Chile last Saturday, and he converted with a risqué Paradinha – a long stutter run, which is designed to force the keeper into a mistake, and draw him into diving early.
It’s a penalty style that many see as counter-productive, as it can play into the keeper’s hands on the flip-side, and has some famous misses to its name (Cristiano Ronaldo in Moscow Champions League final 2009 springs to mind).
But credit to Ney Junior, he converted his Paradinha with aplomb, and by the looks of Brazil’s training today, he looks set to stick with the tried and trusted.
Ahead of tomorrow’s quarter final against Colombia, Neymar practiced his Paradinha. And scored.
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Awesome: Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan (Video)September 24, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016