Brazil’s Neymar practices Parandinha penalty (which he scored with v Chile) ahead of Colombia, scores [Video]
- July 3, 2014
Neymar was one of Brazi’s 5 chosen penalty takers in the Seleção’s World Cup last 16 against Chile last Saturday, and he converted with a risqué Paradinha – a long stutter run, which is designed to force the keeper into a mistake, and draw him into diving early.
It’s a penalty style that many see as counter-productive, as it can play into the keeper’s hands on the flip-side, and has some famous misses to its name (Cristiano Ronaldo in Moscow Champions League final 2009 springs to mind).
But credit to Ney Junior, he converted his Paradinha with aplomb, and by the looks of Brazil’s training today, he looks set to stick with the tried and trusted.
Ahead of tomorrow’s quarter final against Colombia, Neymar practiced his Paradinha. And scored.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...