Brazil’s Luis Felipe Scolari and Thiago Silva pose with an Argentina flag because it’s lucky [El Dario]
- July 8, 2014
Argentinian paper El Diario de la República have bagged an exclusive photo at the World Cup which looks remarkably out of place.
Following Luis Felipe Scolari’s press conference ahead of the semifinal with Germany, El Dario’s man on the ground bided his time to approach the Selecao boss just as he was leaving.
When he got his opportunity, the journalist asked Scolari if he wouldn’t mind taking a picture holding his Argentina flag.
The reporter in his column then revealed how he took a similar picture with Scolari before Brazil vs Chile quarterfinal, which ended up being decided on penalties. Scolari recalled that episode, called over his captain Thiago Silva to join him, and declared that they must take the photo because doing so was lucky last time.
See the remarkable photo below.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...