- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
Brazil’s Luis Felipe Scolari and Thiago Silva pose with an Argentina flag because it’s lucky [El Dario]
Argentinian paper El Diario de la República have bagged an exclusive photo at the World Cup which looks remarkably out of place.
Following Luis Felipe Scolari’s press conference ahead of the semifinal with Germany, El Dario’s man on the ground bided his time to approach the Selecao boss just as he was leaving.
When he got his opportunity, the journalist asked Scolari if he wouldn’t mind taking a picture holding his Argentina flag.
The reporter in his column then revealed how he took a similar picture with Scolari before Brazil vs Chile quarterfinal, which ended up being decided on penalties. Scolari recalled that episode, called over his captain Thiago Silva to join him, and declared that they must take the photo because doing so was lucky last time.
See the remarkable photo below.
- Updated: July 8, 2014