Brazil’s Luis Felipe Scolari and Thiago Silva pose with an Argentina flag because it’s lucky [El Dario]
- July 8, 2014
Argentinian paper El Diario de la República have bagged an exclusive photo at the World Cup which looks remarkably out of place.
Following Luis Felipe Scolari’s press conference ahead of the semifinal with Germany, El Dario’s man on the ground bided his time to approach the Selecao boss just as he was leaving.
When he got his opportunity, the journalist asked Scolari if he wouldn’t mind taking a picture holding his Argentina flag.
The reporter in his column then revealed how he took a similar picture with Scolari before Brazil vs Chile quarterfinal, which ended up being decided on penalties. Scolari recalled that episode, called over his captain Thiago Silva to join him, and declared that they must take the photo because doing so was lucky last time.
See the remarkable photo below.
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi