Brazilian women burn their boyfriends horrible underwear in a new advert featuring Neymar
- March 11, 2014
Brazil and Barcelona star Neymar stars in a brand new video for underwear makers Lupo.
Released on Monday, the video offers assistance to Brazilian women who are sick and tired of dealing with their partners horrible pants.
The video plays on the fact that many Brazilian men have their lucky pants which they always wear for football.
Looking to supplement the nasty with the new, Neymar models Lupo’s new “Lucky Underpants” in the commercial, which can be seen below.
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Santos’ Gabigol (‘New Neymar’) plays guitar with the corner flag afte...
- Neymar shows off his fancy footwork with female dancers on stage in Brazil (Video)
- Barcelona star Leo Messi arrives back in Spain and will return for pre season training ...
- Messi & Neymar given longer holidays, left out of Barcleona squad for US Tour
- Neymar plays against Japanese kids, Barcelona star scores a showboat backwards juggling...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi