- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
- Beast! Julio Baptista scores a belter from a cleared Cafu cross in charity game [Video]
Brazilian women burn their boyfriends horrible underwear in a new advert featuring Neymar
Brazil and Barcelona star Neymar stars in a brand new video for underwear makers Lupo.
Released on Monday, the video offers assistance to Brazilian women who are sick and tired of dealing with their partners horrible pants.
The video plays on the fact that many Brazilian men have their lucky pants which they always wear for football.
Looking to supplement the nasty with the new, Neymar models Lupo’s new “Lucky Underpants” in the commercial, which can be seen below.
- Updated: March 11, 2014