Brazilian women burn their boyfriends horrible underwear in a new advert featuring Neymar
- March 11, 2014
Brazil and Barcelona star Neymar stars in a brand new video for underwear makers Lupo.
Released on Monday, the video offers assistance to Brazilian women who are sick and tired of dealing with their partners horrible pants.
The video plays on the fact that many Brazilian men have their lucky pants which they always wear for football.
Looking to supplement the nasty with the new, Neymar models Lupo’s new “Lucky Underpants” in the commercial, which can be seen below.
- Barcelona hero Neymar sends young girl signed boots after she writes essay about him [V...
- Experience life as Neymar with Nike’s awesome 4K 360° virtual reality advert [Video]
- Neymar’s Double explains that he is the man in smoking pictures, not Barcelona st...
- No Comment: Leo Messi asked about Neymar’s Copa America ban, dodges the question ...
- Barcelona & Brazil star Neymar gets a tattoo of sister Rafaella Beckran [Instagram]
- Barcelona’s Neymar accepts blame & explains reason for leaving Brazil squad ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi