Brazilian police make drug seizure: Cocaine & Crack in capsules bearing Panini sticker of Cristiano Ronaldo
Sao Paulo Police captured a football-themed drug seizure yesterday, apprehending an 18-year old dealer carrying cocaine and crack.
His method of disguise?
Capsules bearing the Panini sticker of none other than Real Madrid and Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo – 30 containing cocaine, and nearly 182 containing crack.
But that was just what he was carrying.
Taken back to his home for a full search, a further 300 capsules of cocaine were found, and 3,000 capsules of crack – all bearing the same Panini sticker of Cristiano Ronaldo.
That must have taken a serious amount of sticker dealing to be fair, on top of the drugs.
At least it keeps Ronaldo’s World Cup spirit alive, after being knocked out yesterday.
(Via G1 Brasil)
Watch Live Stream
- Football Leaks drop biggest ever data dump: Ronaldo, Ozil, Mourinho & Mendes accused of dirty money dealsDecember 3, 2016
- Barcelona nearly signed Cristiano Ronaldo before his Real Madrid move [Daily Mail]December 2, 2016
- Mourinho and Ronaldo’s super-agent Jorge Mendes issues tax fraud statementDecember 2, 2016
- Revealed: Cristiano Ronaldo uses tax loopholes in Ireland to save millions [El Confidencial]December 1, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane on three-man shortlist for FIFA men’s Coach of the Year awardDecember 2, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo on crying at the Euro 2016 final & how France were ‘six times’ better than Portugal [France Football]November 22, 2016
- Lip readers weren’t needed to decipher Cristiano Ronaldo’s reaction to penalty missNovember 14, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo scores two goals for Portugal (Videos)November 13, 2016