Brazilian police make drug seizure: Cocaine & Crack in capsules bearing Panini sticker of Cristiano Ronaldo
Sao Paulo Police captured a football-themed drug seizure yesterday, apprehending an 18-year old dealer carrying cocaine and crack.
His method of disguise?
Capsules bearing the Panini sticker of none other than Real Madrid and Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo – 30 containing cocaine, and nearly 182 containing crack.
But that was just what he was carrying.
Taken back to his home for a full search, a further 300 capsules of cocaine were found, and 3,000 capsules of crack – all bearing the same Panini sticker of Cristiano Ronaldo.
That must have taken a serious amount of sticker dealing to be fair, on top of the drugs.
At least it keeps Ronaldo’s World Cup spirit alive, after being knocked out yesterday.
(Via G1 Brasil)
Watch Live Stream
- Explaning why Cristiano Ronaldo DIDN’T appeal for offside on Alvaro Morata’s goalOctober 24, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic feature on France Football’s Ballon D’Or ShortlistOctober 24, 2016
- Incredible video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rousing half-time speech in CL finalOctober 23, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Here’s the other angle of Cristiano Ronaldo’s selfie with the Portugal fanOctober 11, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo has selfie with fan during Portugal’s win (Video)October 10, 2016
- Andre Silva scores first half hat-trick as Portugal destroy Faroe Islands (Videos & Tweets)October 10, 2016