Brazilian national team forget that Paulinho plays for Spurs [Picture]
When the Brazil squad was announced on Thursday, for upcoming friendlies against South Korea and Zambia, someone at the Brazilian Football Confederation forgot Paulinho transferred from Corinthians to Tottenham this summer.
With two goals in his last two games, Paulinho is making a big impression for Andre Villas-Boas’ Spurs side but perhaps not as much for those running his national team.
The mistake shown on Brazil TV when the squad was announced was quickly rectified but is shown on the picture above.
Below is Paulinho and Spurs team mate Sandro (who didn’t make Big Phil Scolari’s squad) explaining their goal celebration at Aston Villa earlier this week.
[gthumb id=”358582″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Futsal legend Falcao scores genius free-kick in final Brazil game (video)September 22, 2016
- Neymar has a new tattoo to celebrate winning the Olympics with Brazil (Video)September 16, 2016
- The form of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho is bad news for Chelsea’s WillianSeptember 8, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar taken down by pitch invader during Brazil open training session (Video)September 4, 2016
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Ex Spurs midfielder Paulinho stars in the Guangzhou derby (Official Video)April 5, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho double sombrero assist for Jackson Martinez in 2-0 Guangzhou win (Video)April 1, 2016
- Ex Spurs man Paulinho scores an injury time winner for Guangzhou Evergrande at the Club World Cup (Video)December 13, 2015
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino delivers “very positive” update on Harry Kane’s injurySeptember 26, 2016
- CSKA Moscow v Tottenham: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- Spurs reveal major injury problems ahead of CSKA Moscow matchSeptember 26, 2016