Brazilian national team forget that Paulinho plays for Spurs [Picture]
- September 26, 2013
When the Brazil squad was announced on Thursday, for upcoming friendlies against South Korea and Zambia, someone at the Brazilian Football Confederation forgot Paulinho transferred from Corinthians to Tottenham this summer.
With two goals in his last two games, Paulinho is making a big impression for Andre Villas-Boas’ Spurs side but perhaps not as much for those running his national team.
The mistake shown on Brazil TV when the squad was announced was quickly rectified but is shown on the picture above.
Below is Paulinho and Spurs team mate Sandro (who didn’t make Big Phil Scolari’s squad) explaining their goal celebration at Aston Villa earlier this week.
[gthumb id=”358582″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi