Brazilian defender Dani Alves labels BBC pundit Alan Shearer idiotic & disrespectful for his Fred comments
- June 22, 2014
Fight! Fight! Fight!
A war of words has broken out between BBC commentator Alan Shearer and Brazilian full-back Dani Alves.
Alves was facing the press on Saturday, and he was asked to response to Shearer’s criticism that Brazil manager Luiz Felipe Scolari should stop playing Fred in the World Cup due to his opening two performances in the tournament.
The Barcelona defender reacted badly to Shearer’s thoughts, slamming the former Newcastle and England legend. Alves slammed Shearer as “idiotic… disrespectful”.
Hear Dani Alves’ thoughts below.
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi