Brazilian band Tigre Ariel serenade Neymar with song tribute, ‘Balada do Neymar’
Neymarmania knows no limits.
The buzz surrounding Neymar has gone up another few notches since his summer move from Santos to Barcelona, and along with all the accessories and merchandising, he now has a song in his name, Balada do Neymar, written by Brazilian group Tigre Ariel.
Interestingly, only the lead singer of Tigre Ariel, the French-named Javier Renaud, is Brazilian – the other two are Argentinian…
Check out the tune written specially for Neymar on the clip below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arda Turan denied Luis Suarez an easy tap-in so the striker made sure to return the favour (Video)August 29, 2016
- Luis Suarez called ref Mateu Lahoz a ‘Clown’ during Barcelona’s 1-0 win at Athletic Bilbao (Video)August 29, 2016
- Barcelona accidentally leak early photo of Paco Alcacer on their websiteAugust 29, 2016
- Barcelona youth team show awesome sportsmanship after beating Japanese side (Video)August 29, 2016
- Neymar’s son Davi calls his two new puppies after his favourite Barcelona stars (Video)August 24, 2016
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016