Brazilian band Tigre Ariel serenade Neymar with song tribute, ‘Balada do Neymar’
- December 13, 2013
Neymarmania knows no limits.
The buzz surrounding Neymar has gone up another few notches since his summer move from Santos to Barcelona, and along with all the accessories and merchandising, he now has a song in his name, Balada do Neymar, written by Brazilian group Tigre Ariel.
Interestingly, only the lead singer of Tigre Ariel, the French-named Javier Renaud, is Brazilian – the other two are Argentinian…
Check out the tune written specially for Neymar on the clip below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]