Brazilian band Tigre Ariel serenade Neymar with song tribute, ‘Balada do Neymar’
- December 13, 2013
Neymarmania knows no limits.
The buzz surrounding Neymar has gone up another few notches since his summer move from Santos to Barcelona, and along with all the accessories and merchandising, he now has a song in his name, Balada do Neymar, written by Brazilian group Tigre Ariel.
Interestingly, only the lead singer of Tigre Ariel, the French-named Javier Renaud, is Brazilian – the other two are Argentinian…
Check out the tune written specially for Neymar on the clip below.
- Sloppy Neymar had a good time at a house party in Brazil [Video]
- It’s official: Barcelona sign Arda Turan from Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- See how Lionel Messi’s family were allegedly attacked by Chile fans at the Copa A...
- Man United refuse to sell David De Gea to Real Madrid, unless they sign Sergio Ramos in...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi