- Mauricio Pochettino: Spurs should’ve been given a penalty & no sympathy for Man United [Video]
- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal describes tired 2nd half as a “struggle for life” at Spurs [Video]
- Jose Mourinho rant! There is a diving campaign against Chelsea!
- Arsenal fans celebrate a good day, going joint 4th after 2-1 win at West Ham [Best Tweets]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas criticises ref after Southampton game – “He had a really bad game” [Video]
Brazil side beg Neymar to be in stadium for semi-final against Germany [The Sun]
As news sweeps social media that Neymar may make a sensational return for the World Cup final if Brazil make it there, it appears as though the story may have broke too late for tomorrow’s newspapers.
The Sun have Neymar on their back page and although Brazil are asking for help it isn’t a request for him to make a miraculous recovery but rather just to present for the semi-final against Germany.
The squad feel it would be a massive boost to have Neymar inside the stadium, maybe alongside the team and staff, as Brazil battle to reach a first final since 2002 against the team they beat in that match.
Given the clear togetherness of the squad, it appears as though this tactic would work well to inspire Brazil to victory despite their talisman not being on the pitch.
- Updated: July 6, 2014