- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari takes training just hours after family (nephew) bereavement [Lance Net]
Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has suffered a sudden family bereavement, his nephew announced deceased earlier today after a car accident, Brazilian site Lance Net have confirmed.
Despite the terrible news of the loss of his sister’s son in the accident in Rio Grande do Sul, Big Phil took Brazil training as normal, with his team kicking off in just 3 days time.
Tragically, it’s the second family member Scolari has lost since the beginning of Brazil’s World Cup preparations, his brother-in-law having passed away just 2 weeks ago.
On that occassion, Big Phil had left the Brazil camp to attend the funeral, but on this occasion did not leave due to the contretemps.
- Updated: June 10, 2014