Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari takes training just hours after family (nephew) bereavement [Lance Net]
- June 10, 2014
Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has suffered a sudden family bereavement, his nephew announced deceased earlier today after a car accident, Brazilian site Lance Net have confirmed.
Despite the terrible news of the loss of his sister’s son in the accident in Rio Grande do Sul, Big Phil took Brazil training as normal, with his team kicking off in just 3 days time.
Tragically, it’s the second family member Scolari has lost since the beginning of Brazil’s World Cup preparations, his brother-in-law having passed away just 2 weeks ago.
On that occassion, Big Phil had left the Brazil camp to attend the funeral, but on this occasion did not leave due to the contretemps.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...