Brazil are lining up Adenor Leonardo Bacchi (Tite) to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari after the World Cup
Rio de Janeiro based newspaper Extra has announced that Adenor Leonardo Bacchi, better known as simply Tite, is to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari after the World Cup.
Tite is best well known for having won the Copa do Brasil with Gremio in 2001, the Copa Sul-Americana with Internacional in 2008, and the Brazilian Championship plus the Club World Cup with Corinthians.
Having won everything he could win with Timão, Tite, 52-years-old, has been unattached from any team since 2013.
During that time he is said to have held several internships in Europe, and now Extra claim the the Brazilian football federation is lining him up as their new boss.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona star Dani Alves Trolls Pele in an Instagram videoMay 24th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Allan Rodrigues de Souza scores a winner for Brazil U20 v France (Video)May 22nd, 2016
- Rivaldo warns that people coming to Brazil this summer are putting their lives at riskMay 11th, 2016
- Graphic footage: Brazilian fan in serious condition after a dozen fans beat him up on pitch (Video)May 9th, 2016
- Luiz Felipe Scolari leaves his post as Brazil manager after 20 months in chargeJuly 14th, 2014
- Neymar visits Brazil training, while Scolari gets stern talk from CBC chief Jose Maria Marin [Pic...July 10th, 2014
- Big Phil Scolari reacts to Germany routJuly 9th, 2014
- Future CBF Vice-President: ‘Luiz Felipe Scolari will never manage a Brazil team again’...July 9th, 2014