Brazil are lining up Adenor Leonardo Bacchi (Tite) to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari after the World Cup
- May 1, 2014
Rio de Janeiro based newspaper Extra has announced that Adenor Leonardo Bacchi, better known as simply Tite, is to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari after the World Cup.
Tite is best well known for having won the Copa do Brasil with Gremio in 2001, the Copa Sul-Americana with Internacional in 2008, and the Brazilian Championship plus the Club World Cup with Corinthians.
Having won everything he could win with Timão, Tite, 52-years-old, has been unattached from any team since 2013.
During that time he is said to have held several internships in Europe, and now Extra claim the the Brazilian football federation is lining him up as their new boss.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...