Brazil are lining up Adenor Leonardo Bacchi (Tite) to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari after the World Cup
Rio de Janeiro based newspaper Extra has announced that Adenor Leonardo Bacchi, better known as simply Tite, is to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari after the World Cup.
Tite is best well known for having won the Copa do Brasil with Gremio in 2001, the Copa Sul-Americana with Internacional in 2008, and the Brazilian Championship plus the Club World Cup with Corinthians.
Having won everything he could win with Timão, Tite, 52-years-old, has been unattached from any team since 2013.
During that time he is said to have held several internships in Europe, and now Extra claim the the Brazilian football federation is lining him up as their new boss.
Watch Live Stream
- Gabriel Jesus defends Neymar for abusing a Brazil fan after the Olympics finalAugust 24, 2016
- Brazil fan uses Facebook & his Olympics football final tickets to get a jobAugust 23, 2016
- Neymar continues to get close to ex girlfriend Bruna Marquezine (Videos)August 22, 2016
- After winning Olympic gold, Neymar lost it with a Brazil fan in the Maracana crowd (Video)August 22, 2016
- Luiz Felipe Scolari leaves his post as Brazil manager after 20 months in chargeJuly 14, 2014
- Neymar visits Brazil training, while Scolari gets stern talk from CBC chief Jose Maria Marin [Pictures]July 10, 2014
- Big Phil Scolari reacts to Germany routJuly 9, 2014
- Future CBF Vice-President: ‘Luiz Felipe Scolari will never manage a Brazil team again’ [ESPN]July 9, 2014