- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Brazil announce their World Cup 23-man squad without Kaka, Robinho & Ronaldinho
Host nation Brazil have announced their World Cup squad for this summer’s football extravaganza.
Luiz Felipe Scolari made his squad announced on Wednesday in a high profile PR event in Rio de Janeiro.
As was expected, the likes of Kaka, Robinho and Ronaldinho were all left out of the Selecao squad.
Brazil are drawn against Mexico, Croatia and Cameroon in Group A.
Without further ado, Brazil’s 23-man World Cup squad is as follows:
Goalkeepers: César, Jefferson, Victor.
Defenders: Dante, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Henrique, Dani Alves, Maicon, Marcelo, Maxwell.
Midfielders: Fernandinho, Hernanes, Luiz Gustavo, Oscar, Paulinho, Ramires, Willian.
Strikers: Bernard, Fred, Hulk, Jo, Neymar.
- Updated: May 7, 2014