Brazil announce their World Cup 23-man squad without Kaka, Robinho & Ronaldinho
- May 7, 2014
Host nation Brazil have announced their World Cup squad for this summer’s football extravaganza.
Luiz Felipe Scolari made his squad announced on Wednesday in a high profile PR event in Rio de Janeiro.
As was expected, the likes of Kaka, Robinho and Ronaldinho were all left out of the Selecao squad.
Brazil are drawn against Mexico, Croatia and Cameroon in Group A.
Without further ado, Brazil’s 23-man World Cup squad is as follows:
Goalkeepers: César, Jefferson, Victor.
Defenders: Dante, David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Henrique, Dani Alves, Maicon, Marcelo, Maxwell.
Midfielders: Fernandinho, Hernanes, Luiz Gustavo, Oscar, Paulinho, Ramires, Willian.
Strikers: Bernard, Fred, Hulk, Jo, Neymar.
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi