- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Brasiuuu! Bayern’s Brazilians bring the Samba beat to the dressing room, Dante plays the ukulele while Rafinha sings along
You can’t beat Brazilians for bringing good vibes to the dressing room.
Dante and Rafinha fulfill that role at Bayern as the Knockout Ned lookalike shows with this video, playing the ukulele while Rafinha sings along!
Dante adds the message, ‘Joy plays a big part in our daily lives. Love to Samba’.
Who would disagree?
- Updated: October 12, 2013