Brasiuuu! Bayern’s Brazilians bring the Samba beat to the dressing room, Dante plays the ukulele while Rafinha sings along
- October 12, 2013
You can’t beat Brazilians for bringing good vibes to the dressing room.
Dante and Rafinha fulfill that role at Bayern as the Knockout Ned lookalike shows with this video, playing the ukulele while Rafinha sings along!
Dante adds the message, ‘Joy plays a big part in our daily lives. Love to Samba’.
Who would disagree?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]