- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Brandao misses 2 sitters for St Etienne, hauled off v Lille
St Etienne may have enjoyed their semi-final penalty shoot-out win over Lille on Tuesday night in the Coupe de la Ligue, with their fans invading the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard pitch at full time, but it was a night to forget for Brandao.
Les Verts were forced to go to a penalty shoot-out with Lille to reach the Coupe de la Ligue final mainly because Brazilian striker Brandao was rubbish in front of goal.
An easy headed opportunity was spurned in the first half and then on 58 minutes Brandao produced one of the most horrible FAILs you have ever seen.
Literally stepping on the ball when presented with an easy chance from a right wing cross. Minutes later Brandao was hauled off by St Etienne coach Christophe Galtier.
Enjoy/gasp in amazement at Brandao’s horror show on the video below.
- Updated: January 16, 2013