Brandao misses 2 sitters for St Etienne, hauled off v Lille
- January 16, 2013
St Etienne may have enjoyed their semi-final penalty shoot-out win over Lille on Tuesday night in the Coupe de la Ligue, with their fans invading the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard pitch at full time, but it was a night to forget for Brandao.
Les Verts were forced to go to a penalty shoot-out with Lille to reach the Coupe de la Ligue final mainly because Brazilian striker Brandao was rubbish in front of goal.
An easy headed opportunity was spurned in the first half and then on 58 minutes Brandao produced one of the most horrible FAILs you have ever seen.
Literally stepping on the ball when presented with an easy chance from a right wing cross. Minutes later Brandao was hauled off by St Etienne coach Christophe Galtier.
Enjoy/gasp in amazement at Brandao’s horror show on the video below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...