Brandao misses 2 sitters for St Etienne, hauled off v Lille
- January 16, 2013
St Etienne may have enjoyed their semi-final penalty shoot-out win over Lille on Tuesday night in the Coupe de la Ligue, with their fans invading the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard pitch at full time, but it was a night to forget for Brandao.
Les Verts were forced to go to a penalty shoot-out with Lille to reach the Coupe de la Ligue final mainly because Brazilian striker Brandao was rubbish in front of goal.
An easy headed opportunity was spurned in the first half and then on 58 minutes Brandao produced one of the most horrible FAILs you have ever seen.
Literally stepping on the ball when presented with an easy chance from a right wing cross. Minutes later Brandao was hauled off by St Etienne coach Christophe Galtier.
Enjoy/gasp in amazement at Brandao’s horror show on the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi