Brandao misses 2 sitters for St Etienne, hauled off v Lille
- January 16, 2013
St Etienne may have enjoyed their semi-final penalty shoot-out win over Lille on Tuesday night in the Coupe de la Ligue, with their fans invading the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard pitch at full time, but it was a night to forget for Brandao.
Les Verts were forced to go to a penalty shoot-out with Lille to reach the Coupe de la Ligue final mainly because Brazilian striker Brandao was rubbish in front of goal.
An easy headed opportunity was spurned in the first half and then on 58 minutes Brandao produced one of the most horrible FAILs you have ever seen.
Literally stepping on the ball when presented with an easy chance from a right wing cross. Minutes later Brandao was hauled off by St Etienne coach Christophe Galtier.
Enjoy/gasp in amazement at Brandao’s horror show on the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...