Bradford v Northampton: Live Stream of the League Two play-off final
- May 17, 2013
Bradford meet Northampton in the League Two play-off final at Wembley on Saturday (kick-off: 13:30) as both sides look to move into League One for season 2013/2014.
Bet365 are showing Bradford v Northampton live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on Bradford v Northampton, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Bradford v Northampton is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else, including Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is fine.
The Bantams have of course already been at Wembley this season, losing to Swansea in the Capital One Cup final, but that experience should stand them in good stead.
Bradford, who finished seventh in the regular season, beat Burton Albion 5-4 on aggregate in the semi-final and manager Phil Parkinson has done a fine job to get them up the table after years of struggling at the foot of League Two.
Northampton were sixth at the end of 2012/2013 in League Two, four points in front of Bradford and beat Cheltenham 2-0 on aggregate in the semi-finals.
Aidy Boothroyd has done a fine job at Northampton and even if they get promoted, it seems like bigger clubs will be interested in the former Watford manager.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi