- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Bowled over! Peter Crouch left five Swansea players on the floor after giving Stoke the lead on Wednesday
- February 13, 2014
Swansea’s defenders fell down like pins on a bowling alley in the 17th minute at the Britannia Stadium on Wednesday night.
Stoke recorded a 1-1 draw at home to Swansea after Crouch’s opener was wiped out by Chico Flores in the second half, however the Welsh side were left forlorn on the floor after the beanpole strike had given the Potters the lead.
In a pretty bizarre sight, five Swansea players were left on their knees and on the floor after Crouch managed to squeeze a shot past the clutter to give Stoke the lead.
See how Peter Crouch bowled over Swansea below.