- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Both Kieran Gibbs & Alex Oxlade Chamberlain available for Arsenal v Swansea
- Updated: March 24, 2014
The FA have made an announcement regarding the availability of both Kieran Gibbs and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain for Arsenal’s match with Swansea tomorrow night.
Effectively, two red cards have been rescinded.
Or is it one?!
Well, Kieran Gibbs got off because he didn’t actually handle the ball.
And, The Ox, well the FA presumably felt that it wasn’t a clear goal scoring opportunity as the ball was flying wide?
Confusing. Good news for Arsenal though. Full FA statement below, via the Arsenal official website.
An Independent Regulatory Commission today heard two claims from Arsenal, one of mistaken identity and the other of wrongful dismissal, both in relation to Saturday’s game against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
The commission ruled that the dismissal of Kieran Gibbs was a case of mistaken identity and transferred this to his team-mate Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Subsequent to deciding this matter, the commission then considered Arsenal’s claim for wrongful dismissal in relation to Oxlade-Chamberlain. This claim was upheld, meaning Oxlade-Chamberlain will not serve any suspension with the standard punishment withdrawn with immediate effect.