Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang passive-aggressively trolls former team St Etienne with Instagram vid of pen v 1860 Munich
- September 25, 2013
Even though this was just a bit of playful trolling by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang towards his former team, it does show there may be some bitterness lurking beneath.
Aubameyang came off the bench for Dortmund in the 2nd round of the Pokal against 1869 Munich last night to score a penalty – and hit the crossbar with a free-kick, a feat of which, despite not scoring, he seemed pretty proud.
He tweeted a ‘dedication’ to his former team #SainT with a link to the Instagram vid of his two pieces of action, with the passive aggressive message, ‘This is for my boys at #SainT who didn’t want me to take the free-kicks last year, lol’.
He missed the free-kick though, so jokes on him…
- Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang posts pic of Shinji Kagawa doppelganger in J...
- The top 5 goals of Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2014-15 [Official Video]
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang grabbed a sweet double in charity all-star fundraiser [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Mats Hummels makes a brilliant diving save v Pierre-Emerick A...
- Reus and Aubameyang help Dortmund swagger back to winning ways versus Freiburg [Highlig...
- Torres-esque! Borussia Dortmund’s Aubameyang misses open net from 7 yards [Pictures]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi