- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang passive-aggressively trolls former team St Etienne with Instagram vid of pen v 1860 Munich
Even though this was just a bit of playful trolling by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang towards his former team, it does show there may be some bitterness lurking beneath.
Aubameyang came off the bench for Dortmund in the 2nd round of the Pokal against 1869 Munich last night to score a penalty – and hit the crossbar with a free-kick, a feat of which, despite not scoring, he seemed pretty proud.
He tweeted a ‘dedication’ to his former team #SainT with a link to the Instagram vid of his two pieces of action, with the passive aggressive message, ‘This is for my boys at #SainT who didn’t want me to take the free-kicks last year, lol’.
He missed the free-kick though, so jokes on him…
- Updated: September 25, 2013