Borussia Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz shows off his new tattoos on Instagram [Picture]
Kevin Grosskreutz has uploaded an image onto his Instagram page revealing his brand new set of tattoos following the World Cup.
The Borussia Dortmund player, who never seems to be too far away from being labelled a ‘bad boy’, has been lucky enough to experience plenty of high moments over the past few seasons.
Grosskreutz won the Bundesliga in 2011-12 with Dortmund, and the same year he also won the German Cup, while this summer he won football’s ultimate prize – a World Cup winners medal.
Looking to mark those occasions on his body, Grosskreutz has had tattoos of each of those events placed high on the left side of his back.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s brace lifts Borussia Dortmund past Mainz (Official Video)August 27, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski sends cheeky message to Pierre-Emerick AubameyangAugust 27, 2016
- Liverpool make £11m bid for Borussia Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic [Tony Barrett]August 26, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund v Mainz: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-27August 20, 2016
- Germany’s Robert Bauer apologises for trolling Brazil after losing at the OlympicsAugust 21, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Thierry Henry-esque: Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scores yet again as Germany win 4-0 (Video)August 13, 2016
- Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry scored twice for Germany in a 10-0 win v Fiji (Video)August 11, 2016