Borussia Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz shows off his new tattoos on Instagram [Picture]
Kevin Grosskreutz has uploaded an image onto his Instagram page revealing his brand new set of tattoos following the World Cup.
The Borussia Dortmund player, who never seems to be too far away from being labelled a ‘bad boy’, has been lucky enough to experience plenty of high moments over the past few seasons.
Grosskreutz won the Bundesliga in 2011-12 with Dortmund, and the same year he also won the German Cup, while this summer he won football’s ultimate prize – a World Cup winners medal.
Looking to mark those occasions on his body, Grosskreutz has had tattoos of each of those events placed high on the left side of his back.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Inside the mind of Borussia Dortmund’s crazy star Pierre Emerick Aubameyang (video)December 8, 2016
- Aubameyang delivers bad news to Borussia Dortmund after the Real Madrid game (Video)December 8, 2016
- Goal Kings: Borussia Dortmund set impressive Champions League Group Stage recordDecember 7, 2016
- Tottenham & Arsenal keen on US teen sensation Christian Pulisic [Calcio Mercato]December 7, 2016
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016