Borussia Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz shows off his new tattoos on Instagram [Picture]
Kevin Grosskreutz has uploaded an image onto his Instagram page revealing his brand new set of tattoos following the World Cup.
The Borussia Dortmund player, who never seems to be too far away from being labelled a ‘bad boy’, has been lucky enough to experience plenty of high moments over the past few seasons.
Grosskreutz won the Bundesliga in 2011-12 with Dortmund, and the same year he also won the German Cup, while this summer he won football’s ultimate prize – a World Cup winners medal.
Looking to mark those occasions on his body, Grosskreutz has had tattoos of each of those events placed high on the left side of his back.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang thanks Cristiano Ronaldo for match shirt [Instagram]September 28, 2016
- Dortmund starlet Emre Mor thanks Cristiano Ronaldo on Instagram after UCL clashSeptember 28, 2016
- Real Madrid stars spotted discussing Keylor Navas’ error at half time of Dortmund match (video)September 28, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo accused of kicking out at Marcel Schmelzer [Tweets]September 28, 2016
- Germany Keeper Manuel Neuer pulls off a Cruyff Turn v Norway [GIF]September 4, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Classless: Man United fail to even acknowledge massive night for Bastian SchweinsteigerSeptember 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi individual highlights for Germany v Finland (Video)September 1, 2016