Borussia Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz shows off his new tattoos on Instagram [Picture]
Kevin Grosskreutz has uploaded an image onto his Instagram page revealing his brand new set of tattoos following the World Cup.
The Borussia Dortmund player, who never seems to be too far away from being labelled a ‘bad boy’, has been lucky enough to experience plenty of high moments over the past few seasons.
Grosskreutz won the Bundesliga in 2011-12 with Dortmund, and the same year he also won the German Cup, while this summer he won football’s ultimate prize – a World Cup winners medal.
Looking to mark those occasions on his body, Grosskreutz has had tattoos of each of those events placed high on the left side of his back.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man City set to spent big money on BVB’s Ilkay Gundogan even though he’s injured [Kic...May 22nd, 2016
- Bayern’s Franck Ribery gets away with disgusting eye gouge in Cup final v DortmundMay 21st, 2016
- Bayern and Dortmund fans pass each other on boats before German Cup final (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Pep Guardiola still wants to sign Ilkay Gundogan for Man City [Bild]May 19th, 2016
- Horrible news for Wolfsburg’s Julian DraxlerApril 14th, 2016
- You can now own the German national team as Lego characters (Videos)April 12th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil scores as Germany dazzle in 4-1 win over Italy (Official Highlights)March 29th, 2016
- Sami Khedira warns the press against writing off Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger (Video)March 28th, 2016