Borussia Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz shows off his new tattoos on Instagram [Picture]
Kevin Grosskreutz has uploaded an image onto his Instagram page revealing his brand new set of tattoos following the World Cup.
The Borussia Dortmund player, who never seems to be too far away from being labelled a ‘bad boy’, has been lucky enough to experience plenty of high moments over the past few seasons.
Grosskreutz won the Bundesliga in 2011-12 with Dortmund, and the same year he also won the German Cup, while this summer he won football’s ultimate prize – a World Cup winners medal.
Looking to mark those occasions on his body, Grosskreutz has had tattoos of each of those events placed high on the left side of his back.
See the picture below.
Watch Live Stream
- Unreal pace: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sublime solo goal for Dortmund v Sporting (Video)October 18, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund’s Ousmane Dembele voted the 2016 Golden Boy winner [France Football]October 16, 2016
- Aubameyang set for more transfer gossip due to his choice of team on FIFA 17 (video)October 13, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang reveals Man City tried to sign him in the summer [Quotes]October 4, 2016
- Exclusive interview with Arsenal’s Shkodran MustafiOctober 17, 2016
- Former German international Tim Wiese shows off his WWE skills in the ring (Videos)October 13, 2016
- Julian Draxler scores as Germany pick off Northern Ireland in first-half (Video)October 11, 2016
- Exclusive: Per Mertesacker Interview with 101 Great GoalsOctober 9, 2016