Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz courts anger from BVB fans for wearing a Bayern Munich shirt [Picture]
It seems like whatever Borussia Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz does at the moment, it’s going wrong.
After several weeks of bad headlines in the Germany press for, firstly, throwing an extra spicy kebab in the face of the Nurnberg fan and then, secondly, urinating in a hotel lobby after getting blind drunk after the German Cup final, Grosskreutz is now in a fresh spot of bother.
Grosskreutz, part of the Mannshaft squad for the upcoming World Cup, has stoked up anger from his own BVB fans for wearing a Bayern Munich shirt.
The shirt in question features a picture of Bayern Munich’s basketball coach Svetislav Pešić.
So did Grosskreutz know what he was wearing? Well even if he didn’t, most people think he should have been more clued up.
See the pictures below.
Watch Live Stream
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich close to some great Robert Lewandowski news [Bild]September 21, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang thanks Cristiano Ronaldo for match shirt [Instagram]September 28, 2016
- Dortmund starlet Emre Mor thanks Cristiano Ronaldo on Instagram after UCL clashSeptember 28, 2016
- Real Madrid stars spotted discussing Keylor Navas’ error at half time of Dortmund match (video)September 28, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo accused of kicking out at Marcel Schmelzer [Tweets]September 28, 2016