Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz courts anger from BVB fans for wearing a Bayern Munich shirt [Picture]
- June 9, 2014
It seems like whatever Borussia Dortmund’s Kevin Grosskreutz does at the moment, it’s going wrong.
After several weeks of bad headlines in the Germany press for, firstly, throwing an extra spicy kebab in the face of the Nurnberg fan and then, secondly, urinating in a hotel lobby after getting blind drunk after the German Cup final, Grosskreutz is now in a fresh spot of bother.
Grosskreutz, part of the Mannshaft squad for the upcoming World Cup, has stoked up anger from his own BVB fans for wearing a Bayern Munich shirt.
The shirt in question features a picture of Bayern Munich’s basketball coach Svetislav Pešić.
So did Grosskreutz know what he was wearing? Well even if he didn’t, most people think he should have been more clued up.
See the pictures below.
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi