BVB’s Jakub Blaszczykowski donates €60,000 to a 11-year-old Lech Poznan fan with cancer [Pictures]
- April 9, 2014
Jakub Blaszczykowski, Borussia Dortmund’s 28-year-old Polish international, has made an amazing donation to a young Polish boy in need.
Dominica Młynkowiaka, an 11-year-old boy with cancer whose family in unfortunately bankrupt, has had his medical financial problems brought to light by Lech Poznan fans, and now BVB’s star midfielder has brilliantly stepped up to the plate.
According to reports in Poland, Kuba wanted to make the donation in secret, however the boy’s mother, Margaret Młynkowiak, insisted on making sure the footballers donated was made public.
See pictures of Jakub Blaszczykowski with 11-year-old Dominica Młynkowiaka below.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi