- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
BVB’s Jakub Blaszczykowski donates €60,000 to a 11-year-old Lech Poznan fan with cancer [Pictures]
- Updated: April 9, 2014
Jakub Blaszczykowski, Borussia Dortmund’s 28-year-old Polish international, has made an amazing donation to a young Polish boy in need.
Dominica Młynkowiaka, an 11-year-old boy with cancer whose family in unfortunately bankrupt, has had his medical financial problems brought to light by Lech Poznan fans, and now BVB’s star midfielder has brilliantly stepped up to the plate.
According to reports in Poland, Kuba wanted to make the donation in secret, however the boy’s mother, Margaret Młynkowiak, insisted on making sure the footballers donated was made public.
See pictures of Jakub Blaszczykowski with 11-year-old Dominica Młynkowiaka below.