BVB’s Jakub Blaszczykowski donates €60,000 to a 11-year-old Lech Poznan fan with cancer [Pictures]
- April 9, 2014
Jakub Blaszczykowski, Borussia Dortmund’s 28-year-old Polish international, has made an amazing donation to a young Polish boy in need.
Dominica Młynkowiaka, an 11-year-old boy with cancer whose family in unfortunately bankrupt, has had his medical financial problems brought to light by Lech Poznan fans, and now BVB’s star midfielder has brilliantly stepped up to the plate.
According to reports in Poland, Kuba wanted to make the donation in secret, however the boy’s mother, Margaret Młynkowiak, insisted on making sure the footballers donated was made public.
See pictures of Jakub Blaszczykowski with 11-year-old Dominica Młynkowiaka below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...