- WTF?! Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan booked for throwing his boot at linesman [Video]
- Stoke assistant Mark Bowen admits interest in Barcelona youngsters like Adama Traore after Bojan injury
- Incredible! Fernando Torres scored after 38 seconds for Atletico v Barcelona [Video & Graphic]
- Golazo! Real Valladolid striker Jonathan Pereira scores Bergkamp-esque goal against Mallorca [Vine]
- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
BVB’s Jakub Blaszczykowski donates €60,000 to a 11-year-old Lech Poznan fan with cancer [Pictures]
Jakub Blaszczykowski, Borussia Dortmund’s 28-year-old Polish international, has made an amazing donation to a young Polish boy in need.
Dominica Młynkowiaka, an 11-year-old boy with cancer whose family in unfortunately bankrupt, has had his medical financial problems brought to light by Lech Poznan fans, and now BVB’s star midfielder has brilliantly stepped up to the plate.
According to reports in Poland, Kuba wanted to make the donation in secret, however the boy’s mother, Margaret Młynkowiak, insisted on making sure the footballers donated was made public.
See pictures of Jakub Blaszczykowski with 11-year-old Dominica Młynkowiaka below.
- Updated: April 9, 2014