BVB’s Jakub Blaszczykowski donates €60,000 to a 11-year-old Lech Poznan fan with cancer [Pictures]
- April 9, 2014
Jakub Blaszczykowski, Borussia Dortmund’s 28-year-old Polish international, has made an amazing donation to a young Polish boy in need.
Dominica Młynkowiaka, an 11-year-old boy with cancer whose family in unfortunately bankrupt, has had his medical financial problems brought to light by Lech Poznan fans, and now BVB’s star midfielder has brilliantly stepped up to the plate.
According to reports in Poland, Kuba wanted to make the donation in secret, however the boy’s mother, Margaret Młynkowiak, insisted on making sure the footballers donated was made public.
See pictures of Jakub Blaszczykowski with 11-year-old Dominica Młynkowiaka below.
- Japan’s Shinji Kagawa misses open goal from 5 yards out v Cambodia (Video)
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus to miss Germany qualifiers with broken toe [Tweets]
- Borussia Dortmund do not have an option to buy Man United’s Adnan Januzaj [Press ...
- Man United turned down chance to sign Dortmund’s Marco Reus for £60 million (ESPN)
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...