Borussia Dortmund suffer first defeat of the season, as Mats Hummels gets sent off for last man foul v Gladbach
- October 5, 2013
Bundesliga leaders Dortmund lost the ‘Borussia Derby’ today away at Monchengladbach to suffer their first defeat of the season.
The game turned in the 81st minute, when Dortmund’s Mats Hummels was sent off for last man/denying goalscoring opportunity tackle.
Gladbach scored the resulting penalty, and went on to win 2-0 with a late clincher from Raffael.
Watch the game’s turning point on the clip below, with Hummels sent off 10 minutes from time.
- Borussia Dortmund win pre-season exhibition 17-0 [Video Highlights]
- Ilkay Gundogan scored a beauty in Dortmund’s 5-0 pre-season win over VFL Rhede [H...
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Borussia Dortmund release 2015/2016 home kit with video ft. Reus & Kagawa
- The top 5 goals of Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2014-15 [Official Video]
- Arsenal prepare €40m offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Chelsea also keen [Bild]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi