Borussia Dortmund suffer first defeat of the season, as Mats Hummels gets sent off for last man foul v Gladbach
- October 5, 2013
Bundesliga leaders Dortmund lost the ‘Borussia Derby’ today away at Monchengladbach to suffer their first defeat of the season.
The game turned in the 81st minute, when Dortmund’s Mats Hummels was sent off for last man/denying goalscoring opportunity tackle.
Gladbach scored the resulting penalty, and went on to win 2-0 with a late clincher from Raffael.
Watch the game’s turning point on the clip below, with Hummels sent off 10 minutes from time.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi