- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski has signed 2 (!) contracts with Bayern Munich
- Updated: April 25, 2013
It seems certain that Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski will play for Bayern Munich – the only question is whether it will be in 2013/2014 or 2014/2015.
Lewandowski, who scored all four goals against Real Madrid on Wednesday night, has been in scintillating form this season and truly announced himself to a global audience against Los Blancos.
Bild report this evening that Lewandowski has agreed personal terms on two deals with Bayern Munich, the only question is whether the Bavarian side can agree terms with Dortmund.
After Mario Gotze’s shock move earlier this week to Bayern, Dortmund bosses are desperate to hold on to Lewandowski for at least another season.
The Polish striker has just one more year on his current deal with Jurgen Klopp’s side but despite plenty predicting a move to Bayern is all but done, the clubs are far apart on a valuation.
Dortmund have offered Lewandowski a new contract worth 7 million euros (he previously earned 1.5 million euros) which has been rejected and there is an alleged oral agreement saying Lewandowski can leave before May 15, 2013 for 25 million euros.
As it stands, Bayern Munich have only agreed personal terms with the player and have not made a formal bid.
Finally, Bild report that Lewandowski has signed a boot deal with Adidas, who of course are heavily involved with Bayern Munich.