Borussia Dortmund says Hulk has asked to join them in the summer, Brazilian calls BVB “Bayern” on TV
- February 26, 2014
According to Borussia Dortmund midfielder Sebastian Kehl, Zenit St Petersburg striker Hulk has asked to join BVB in the summer.
Zenit were hammered 4-2 at home to Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Tuesday night, and after the match Kehl told reporters that Hulk has asked about moving to the Bundesliga outfit.
Hulk asked me if could play in Dortmund from the summer, but I don’t know if we could afford him!
Dortmund will be in the market for a new centre-forward this summer after Robert Lewandowski moves to Bayern Munich.
Should the story prove true, Hulk needs to work on his PR technique if he wants to encourage Dortmund to move for him in the summer.
In an embarrassing twist, the Brazilian international striker suffered a blooper after the Champions League match as he referred to Borussia as “Bayern Munich” during a post match interview.
Watch the short clip of Hulk getting confused about the team he just lost to below.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi