Borussia Dortmund offer Man United target Marco Reus a new €7m per year contract WITHOUT a buyout clause [Bild]
- April 28, 2014
The race to lock down Marco Reus is well and truly on this Monday.
Leading German daily Bild have reported that Borussia Dortmund offer Man United target Reus a new €7m per year contract, however there is one big catch.
Unlike most other football contracts, Reus’ new deal does not entitle the German international to any buyout clause.
Reus’ current deal at BVB expires in 2017 and the attacking midfielder currently has a €35m exit clause in his existing deal. Moreover, the player is currently on wages of €5m per year contract.
Bild say the Dortmund are trying to get Reus to agree to the new deal before the German Cup final against Bayern Munich on May 17th.
Whether rumours of new contract proposal for Marco Rues triggers Man United into action remains to be seen.
- The top 5 goals of Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2014-15 [Official Video]
- Arsenal prepare €40m offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Chelsea also keen [Bild]
- Arsenal and Liverpool are in contact with German international midfielder Sven Bender [...
- Leaked: Borussia Dortmund’s brand new home, away & third kits for 2015-16 [P...
- İlkay Gündoğan reminds Borussia Dortmund fans that he still has 1 year left on contract...
- Bayern Munich give up the chase for Man United target Ilkay Gündogan [Bild]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi