- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Borussia Dortmund offer Man United target Marco Reus a new €7m per year contract WITHOUT a buyout clause [Bild]
The race to lock down Marco Reus is well and truly on this Monday.
Leading German daily Bild have reported that Borussia Dortmund offer Man United target Reus a new €7m per year contract, however there is one big catch.
Unlike most other football contracts, Reus’ new deal does not entitle the German international to any buyout clause.
Reus’ current deal at BVB expires in 2017 and the attacking midfielder currently has a €35m exit clause in his existing deal. Moreover, the player is currently on wages of €5m per year contract.
Bild say the Dortmund are trying to get Reus to agree to the new deal before the German Cup final against Bayern Munich on May 17th.
Whether rumours of new contract proposal for Marco Rues triggers Man United into action remains to be seen.
- Updated: April 28, 2014