Borussia Dortmund offer Man United target Marco Reus a new €7m per year contract WITHOUT a buyout clause [Bild]
- April 28, 2014
The race to lock down Marco Reus is well and truly on this Monday.
Leading German daily Bild have reported that Borussia Dortmund offer Man United target Reus a new €7m per year contract, however there is one big catch.
Unlike most other football contracts, Reus’ new deal does not entitle the German international to any buyout clause.
Reus’ current deal at BVB expires in 2017 and the attacking midfielder currently has a €35m exit clause in his existing deal. Moreover, the player is currently on wages of €5m per year contract.
Bild say the Dortmund are trying to get Reus to agree to the new deal before the German Cup final against Bayern Munich on May 17th.
Whether rumours of new contract proposal for Marco Rues triggers Man United into action remains to be seen.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi