- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Borussia Dortmund keeeper Roman Weidenfeller sent off for Schumacheresque kamikazee v Napoli [Gif]
Borussia Dortmund are up against it for the second half – 1-0 down and down to 10 men, after keeper Roman Weidenfeller took it upon himself to emulate notorious countryman Harald Schumacher, careering out of his goal like a mad man.
Unlike Schumacher, however, he thankfully didn’t injure anybody, leaping into the ball and landing on his backside.
The correct decision was made, and Weidenfeller walked.
[gthumb id="355689" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: September 18, 2013