- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Borussia Dortmund in talks with Man United to re-sign Shinji Kagawa [Ruhr Nachrichten]
Ruhr Nachrichten, a Dortmund-based newspaper, are reporting what many have suspected for a long time.
A sensational return for Shinji Kagawa after a poor spell at Manchester United is on the cards.
It would appear that Manchester United will sell three flops in the coming days with Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) and Tom Cleverley (Aston Villa) also set to be shown the exit door at Old Trafford.
The report claims that Louis van Gaal is eager to sell Kagawa who he failed to accommodate even during a successful pre-season.
Meanwhile, Kagawa is also eager to leave Manchester United having failed to nail down a first team spot in two seasons after a 16 million euro move from the Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp refused to rule out another incoming player before the deadline ends on Monday and sees Kagawa as a useful addition.
Kagawa is keen on the move following public criticism from van Gaal and is worried about his standing in Japan, which has somewhat decreased as the attacker struggles for playing time at Manchester United.
Man Utd v Burnley – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 5/1 Man Utd to beat Burnley!
Exclusive Offer: Back Man Utd to beat Burnley at incredible odds of 5/1!
Back Man Utd at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Man Utd win.
- Updated: August 28, 2014