Borussia Dortmund consider Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino’s Ciro Immobile [Sky Italia]
According to reputable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Borussia Dortmund are considering a move for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino forward Ciro Immobile.
Any move for Lukaku would be seen as a plan B for Borussia in the event that they fail to land Immobile.
At the start of May is was confirmed that Borussia Dortmund have made an official bid for Serie A’s top scorer last season. The bid was said to be €19m, however, as of right now, no deal has come to pass.
Immobile, 24-year-old, scored 21 goals for Torino last term, and incredibly not one of those goals have come from the penalty spot.
Whilst BVB would still favour the acquisition of the Azzurri, Gianluca Di Marzio reports:
As an alternative, or maybe as a way to unblock the Immobile situation, Dortmund made an inquiry for Lukaku, who is owned by Chelsea. They would like to acquire him on loan, but Immobile remains their top choice.
Watch Live Stream
- Borussia Dortmund reject Liverpool’s £11m bid for Christian Pulisic, loan move possible [ESPN]August 29, 2016
- Thomas Tuchel’s antics on BVB sidelines v Mainz get a classical music makeover (Official Video)August 29, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s brace lifts Borussia Dortmund past Mainz (Official Video)August 27, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski sends cheeky message to Pierre-Emerick AubameyangAugust 27, 2016
- Chelsea fans not happy as Watford confirm loan signing of Kenedy [Best Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea launch shock £32m bid for PSG defender David Luiz [Daily Mail]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa admits he wanted to leave for Atletico Madrid this summerAugust 30, 2016
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016
- Koeman reveals Romelu Lukaku’s brilliantly quaint method of staying at EvertonAugust 20, 2016
- Everton’s Yannick Bolasie claims Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku nagged him to join (Video)August 18, 2016
- Updates on Chelsea’s pursuit of Everton’s Romelu Lukaku [Evening Standard]August 8, 2016
- Everton claim they have not received a Chelsea bid for Romelu Lukaku [Telegraph]August 6, 2016