Borussia Dortmund consider Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino’s Ciro Immobile [Sky Italia]
According to reputable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Borussia Dortmund are considering a move for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino forward Ciro Immobile.
Any move for Lukaku would be seen as a plan B for Borussia in the event that they fail to land Immobile.
At the start of May is was confirmed that Borussia Dortmund have made an official bid for Serie A’s top scorer last season. The bid was said to be €19m, however, as of right now, no deal has come to pass.
Immobile, 24-year-old, scored 21 goals for Torino last term, and incredibly not one of those goals have come from the penalty spot.
Whilst BVB would still favour the acquisition of the Azzurri, Gianluca Di Marzio reports:
As an alternative, or maybe as a way to unblock the Immobile situation, Dortmund made an inquiry for Lukaku, who is owned by Chelsea. They would like to acquire him on loan, but Immobile remains their top choice.
Watch Live Stream
- Borussia Dortmund CEO claims Spanish giant is monitoring Thomas Tuchel [ZDF]October 24, 2016
- Unreal pace: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sublime solo goal for Dortmund v Sporting (Video)October 18, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund’s Ousmane Dembele voted the 2016 Golden Boy winner [France Football]October 16, 2016
- Aubameyang set for more transfer gossip due to his choice of team on FIFA 17 (video)October 13, 2016
- Burn: Chelsea’s Antonio Conte hit back at Jose Mourinho’s moaning with epic zingerOctober 24, 2016
- Mesut Who? You won’t believe the player leading the Premier League Assists ChartOctober 24, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Two of Everton’s best players are being scouted by Man United [Star]October 9, 2016
- Belgium’sRomelu Lukaku misses sitter v Bosnia, makes amends with cracking goal (Videos)October 7, 2016
- Belgian brothers quiz: Lukaku’s vs. Hazard’s (Video)October 6, 2016
- Mino Raiola lists four clubs who can afford to buy Everton striker Romelu Lukaku [Quotes]September 19, 2016