Borussia Dortmund consider Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino’s Ciro Immobile [Sky Italia]
- May 27, 2014
According to reputable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Borussia Dortmund are considering a move for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino forward Ciro Immobile.
Any move for Lukaku would be seen as a plan B for Borussia in the event that they fail to land Immobile.
At the start of May is was confirmed that Borussia Dortmund have made an official bid for Serie A’s top scorer last season. The bid was said to be €19m, however, as of right now, no deal has come to pass.
Immobile, 24-year-old, scored 21 goals for Torino last term, and incredibly not one of those goals have come from the penalty spot.
Whilst BVB would still favour the acquisition of the Azzurri, Gianluca Di Marzio reports:
As an alternative, or maybe as a way to unblock the Immobile situation, Dortmund made an inquiry for Lukaku, who is owned by Chelsea. They would like to acquire him on loan, but Immobile remains their top choice.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi