Borussia Dortmund consider Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino’s Ciro Immobile [Sky Italia]
- May 27, 2014
According to reputable Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Borussia Dortmund are considering a move for Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku as an alternative to Torino forward Ciro Immobile.
Any move for Lukaku would be seen as a plan B for Borussia in the event that they fail to land Immobile.
At the start of May is was confirmed that Borussia Dortmund have made an official bid for Serie A’s top scorer last season. The bid was said to be €19m, however, as of right now, no deal has come to pass.
Immobile, 24-year-old, scored 21 goals for Torino last term, and incredibly not one of those goals have come from the penalty spot.
Whilst BVB would still favour the acquisition of the Azzurri, Gianluca Di Marzio reports:
As an alternative, or maybe as a way to unblock the Immobile situation, Dortmund made an inquiry for Lukaku, who is owned by Chelsea. They would like to acquire him on loan, but Immobile remains their top choice.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...