- Arsenal happily impress beating Borussia Dortmund 2-0, qualify for CL last-16 [Tweets]
- Mesut Ozil got excited about Alexis Sanchez’s goal for Arsenal v Dortmund on Twitter
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho found an interesting way to stay warm v Ludogorets [Vine]
- FACT: Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in each of his last 12 CL matches, overtakes Raul
- Roberto Mancini reveals ambition to manage Arsenal and the Italian national team
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has produced two brilliant photobombs in the past few days [Pictures]
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp is this week’s king of the photobomb.
While Bortmund have struggled to assert themselves as title challengers in the Bundesliga this season, BVB still have plenty to be happy about being in the last-16 of the Champions League against Zenit, while they are currently on a run of five wins and a draw in their last six games.
With the wind in their sails, a big grim has been seen plastered of coach Jurgen Klopp’s face this week as he has twice photobombed his players.
Klopp stuck his head in the background of a picture as Marco Reus stopped to take a snap with a fan, while overnight Klopp struck again as he disrupted a picture of Sven Bender with his missus.
See Jurgen Klopp’s two brilliant photobomb pictures below.
- Updated: February 5, 2014