- Real Madrid wouldn’t sell Gareth Bale for €300m, believe he can win Ballon D’Or one day [Marca]
- Bacary Sagna post West Brom 1 – Man City 3: ‘It was nearly impossible in the snow!’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers confirms Brad Jones has a thigh strain post-Burnley 0 – Liverpool 1 [Video]
- ‘We were good’: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho not getting carried away with West Ham win [Video]
- Louis van Gaal post-Man United 3 – Newcastle 1: ‘We dominated for the 90 minutes’ [Video]
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has produced two brilliant photobombs in the past few days [Pictures]
Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp is this week’s king of the photobomb.
While Bortmund have struggled to assert themselves as title challengers in the Bundesliga this season, BVB still have plenty to be happy about being in the last-16 of the Champions League against Zenit, while they are currently on a run of five wins and a draw in their last six games.
With the wind in their sails, a big grim has been seen plastered of coach Jurgen Klopp’s face this week as he has twice photobombed his players.
Klopp stuck his head in the background of a picture as Marco Reus stopped to take a snap with a fan, while overnight Klopp struck again as he disrupted a picture of Sven Bender with his missus.
See Jurgen Klopp’s two brilliant photobomb pictures below.
- Updated: February 5, 2014