Borussia Dortmund captain Sebastian Kehl scored a curling golazo from distance to beat Freiburg [Video]
- March 10, 2014
Borussia Dortmund opened up a four point buffer in second place in the Bundesliga on Sunday thanks to a slim win over relegation-threatened outfit Freiburg.
The only goal of the goal came from a rare strike from BVB skipper Sebastian Kehl just before the hour, and the goal was a beauty.
In his first strike since 2012, Kehl curled home a golazo over Freiburg keeper Baumann from just outside the area.
Watch Sebastian Kehl’s winner for Borussia Dortmund v Freiburg below.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi